Sign in to follow this  
Kailiang Seah

777-300er 150million :P

Is the -200ER just a typo then?

Edit:

By that I mean it will not feature in the next expansion pack for the T7? But possibly after.

I'm pretty much always on-side with your opinions, Kyle, but I wonder if you mis-read the comments. The page is a "-300ER expansion pack" page, yet mentions the "-200ER" in it's description. The question was if this was a typo or not - and if not, why is it called the -300ER pack if it contains the -200ER? ;)

Yea, yea, I know it's just a placeholder page!  B) 

I'm pretty much always on-side with your opinions, Kyle, but I wonder if you mis-read the comments. The page is a "-300ER expansion pack" page, yet mentions the "-200ER" in it's description. The question was if this was a typo or not - and if not, why is it called the -300ER pack if it contains the -200ER? ;)

Yea, yea, I know it's just a placeholder page!  B) 

Intro manual 0.00.7.  Last paragraph. Sentence one. Mixed page for a mixed sentence... 

...as always...intro manual  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.j

Yes...they're subtly hinting at something that's in the intro manual as a future expansion by secretly placing it in the storefront for people to find...

Oh this is good :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Kind regards

How much do we have to pay?

150 milions $.

I am 99% sure its a typo, the 200ER is mentioned only once but the 300ER is mentioned 5-6 times

I am 99% sure its a typo, the 200ER is mentioned only once but the 300ER is mentioned 5-6 times

...now you're just asserting that I didn't do my job.  :P

(If you don't get it, check one of the last pages)

Kyle Rodgers

...now you're just asserting that I didn't do my job.  :P

(If you don't get it, check one of the last pages)

I'd say he was referring to the webpage. In there there are 6 mentions of the 300ER in text and one mention of 200ER. I don't think he refers to the manuals.

I'd say he was referring to the webpage. In there there are 6 mentions of the 300ER in text and one mention of 200ER. I don't think he refers to the manuals.

Correct

I'd say he was referring to the webpage.

Correct

Sure, it may be a typo on the page, but the 200ER is referenced in the intro manual.  So, its business on the page shouldn't be used as evidence against the idea that the model is intended.

Kyle Rodgers

Well I am looking forward to the 300er no doubt!! 200ER a little more, but both will certainly be more favourable than  the 77L ;-P..

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Looks like I'm going to have to raise my air fare substantially.