Hello there. I ned some help here.

First lit about the system and problem.

Operating system Win 7 Home 64.,

Asus P8P67 LE, Socket-1155 , ATX, P67, DDR3, 2xPCIe(2.0)x16, Crossfire, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.0, FW, BT, EFI .

Intel Core i7-2600K Processor Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 3.4GHz, 8MB, 95W, HD3000.

Kingston ValueR. DDR3 1333MHz 8GB, CL9.ASUS

Radeon HD 6950 1GB GDDR5.PCI-Express 2.1, "DirectCU II", 2xDVI-I, 4xDisplayPort, 81

This was the first setup.

4 x monitor i eyfinity mode and 1 monitor as extended (main scren) for instrument.. bla bla.

FSX acceleration.

REX.

The system just rock with framerate around 60-70/sec.

But then after a year my grafik card startet to make som strange vertical lines so i send it back and got this monster insted

Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB GDDR5PCI-Express 3.0, DL-DVI-I, 4x mini-DisplayPort, 950MHz.

In the same time i rebootet my PC and install everything from scrats.

Well here comes the problem when i launch FSX on the extended monitor and make a new view in cockpit and then undock this and moved up to the eyefinity monitors it went in to black screen????.

I have have updated all driver net4.5, amd,  (not the new beta version.) , win 7 64. direcx 10, etc

I have allso disabled UAC and installed FSX on another dive away from C drive????

Is it the power supply???? i run 760W ??

Please Help ...

In the same time i rebootet my PC and install everything from scrats.

Well here comes the problem when i launch FSX on the extended monitor and make a new view in cockpit and then undock this and moved up to the eyefinity monitors it went in to black screen????.

What happens if you launch FSX on the Eyefinity monitors?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

Same problem. :angry:

I maybe find a soluion. I changed the eyefinity from 4-1 o 3-1 and then 2 monitors as extended.

It works with no problems. but still i dont understand it... becourse with the old 6950 card there was no problem at all.

I will still  need to due some test with the new upset. I'll let you know the outcom.

Cheers