Sign in to follow this  
alsummers

Captainsim forum

Guest davidvoogd

Well I was quite hesitant to pick up the C130 after reading all of the complaints about Captainsim - but a friend picked it up and said it was pretty good so I grabbed it as well. I had no problems at all with purchsing and installation - and I was up and flying in very little time. I think people get too caught up in the little things these days - there are a few small errors with the C130 - but none of them take away from my enjoying it.Carenado also doesn't have a support forum - doesn't bother me a bit and I don't see people raising a huge fuss over that. They also have to release patches sometimes too.I do understand some may be frustrated by the 707 which from what I've read had some bugs that weren't fixed, but it also seems there are plenty of people using it and enjoying it too.It seems flightsimmers have almost too high of expectations - I've purchased plenty of PC and Console games that had far more bugs than most addon planes, they were never patched and there was no way to even contact support, and if I tried to return it to the store I bought it from they said they couldn't because of "copyright law" (bs!)Flightsimmers have it good, it's about time the recognize it.

Guest ogeva

When I buy a product that is SO overpriced, I totally expect the support to be included. I also expect an active forum where I can ask general questions, not just support questions. For example - how do you fill the fuel tanks? What is the engine startup sequence (not what they put in the manual - default fs start up is 1, 2, 3, 4. I don't care what the default fs startup sequence is!).I feel this product is cute. But totally overpriced (like their pther products). Lacking in the fields of documentations and support.And totally overpriced again.http://online.vatsimindicators.net/825051/142.png

>>Is there a particular reason you are bumping a thread>almost>>a year old?>>Yes.There's one born every minute.Eagle

Guest Cris

Hello to all.Two days ago i have bought the B707 from Captainsim site but noticed that the forum is out.The support?:-( I've search a possible e-mail for contact support but find nothing.Can you help me,please?Thanks and sorry for my bad english;-) Cristiano