Sign in to follow this  
Jordan.Warner

NGX N1 fan problem?

Hello everyone:

I know that some of you have had some interesting problems progressing and getting fixed rather sooner than later. But, I have came to a conclusion that some of you have been having lots of complaints of the PMDG 737-800/900 NGX N1 fan not being there, on not in the correct position. If that is the case, I have a solution that you should read below.

Step 1: Select the NGX model that you plan to fly, or currently just want to fly around with; doesn't need to be a specific livery.

Step 2: If the N1 fan is missing, or is not in place, just close (X) out of your FSX, Fs2004, FS9 screen, and restart the simulator. Or you could do what I tend to do every now and again; Select that plane, click "Fly now", and make sure that the model has the missing N1 blade fan. If it does so happen to be missing, just hit the button on the keyboard "ESC" and click "End Flight". Once that is done, click "Fly Now" once more and the problem should be fixed. This may happen quite a bit, but there may be some more patches and bug fixes coming out, because of how new these models are.

Hmm. I often see no fan, but only in the select aircraft screen. Once I have slected the plane and it's loaded in the main window the fan is back. There's also other parts of the model that dissapear in the select aircraft screen. I believe it has something to do with Highmemfix in the CFG? I could be totally wrong on that.

Either way I've never had to exit the sim, the fans and everything else have been there when it's loaded. I beleive only once I've seen it missing in the actual game when I start a flight. Maybe it's more common for others. 

Also you created two topics it seems.