Sign in to follow this  
sirklint

How due i save keyboards change in sfx acc

Hello.

Have a stupid problem.

When i change the setings in the control system for buttons and key command it just go back to normal after restart FSX acc...

Regards

Klint 

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "Flight Simulator Tips and Tricks" to "MS FSX Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Try running fsx as admin. BTW, please do check your spelling before posting.

Really?

In your reply wouldn't FSX need to be capitalized, as an abbreviation of the full name of the product? ... B)

Really?

In your reply wouldn't FSX need to be capitalized, as an abbreviation of the full name of the product? ... B)

Corrected.

Zicheng Cai

please do check your spelling before posting.

Wat happeens if wee doughn't due thiis? Due the Grammer poleice kome two hour homms?

Wat happeens if wee doughn't due thiis? Due the Grammer poleice kome two hour homms?

That is really hard to understand...

Zicheng Cai

English is knot mi furst lang gauge.

(Really, when did posting perfect English become a requirement?)

Try running FSX as admin. BTW, please do check your spelling before posting.

Before you pass judgement on peoples grammer and spelling, you must remember that English isn't everyones native language.

If you had a Chinese forum and I visited it, not being a fluent Chinese speaker, I would hope you would pay me the same respect knowing that it might not be my native language.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Before you pass judgement on peoples grammer and spelling, you must remember that English isn't everyones native language.

If you had a Chinese forum and I visited it, not being a fluent Chinese speaker, I would hope you would pay me the same respect knowing that it might not be my native language.

It's not about how well you speak the language. Spelling fsx into sfx is really not about linguistics.

Zicheng Cai

Wow, did the switching of the s and the f really confuse you that much? I wonder what typing teh does for you then? Oh, and guess what, a spell checker will flag both fsx and sfx as wrong, so no help there Mr. Spelling Police.

Wow, did the switching of the s and the f really confuse you that much? I wonder what typing teh does for you then? Oh, and guess what, a spell checker will flag both fsx and sfx as wrong, so no help there Mr. Spelling Police.

What if taking another 30 seconds to proof read the 40-word thread? That should eliminate most of the typos. It's just like some addons with some easy-to-fix bugs. What if someone made an aircraft addon but spelled the airline company name wrong on the livery? A decision has been made to write a forum post, so why not take an additional amount of time to get it right? It's just like blaming some addon developers that "never finish their product."

You are right by stating simple typos does not influence understanding. However why not just double check it before hitting the "Post" button so that you can make the post look right?

Zicheng Cai

Hmmm sorry that I have not spelled FSX properly, but have you ever heard of dyslexia.
I can write and check it out  with out see any mistakes, but when I come back about an hour later, then I see it

I better find another forum then.

sorry

klint

Hmmm sorry that I have not spelled FSX properly, but have you ever heard of dyslexia.

I can write and check it out  with out see any mistakes, but when I come back about an hour later, then I see it

I better find another forum then.

sorry

klint

I apologize then. Did you try running FSX as admin?

Zicheng Cai

I apologize then. Did you try running FSX as admin?

I'ts okey made. ^_^

The Pc is only dedicated to fsx and running as admin i think... ore due i have to lock in as admin??? There is only one user on this PC???

After the first installing all the assignment was saved and stayed there  and still stay there, but for som resson now it keeps changing all assignment on the X52 joystick and a all the new assignment i do on the keyboard. "but only on he buttons not the axis", every time iI restart he FSX ore just power it up

I just thought about deleet the "standard.xml" and start up and let the FSX create a new one,, would That Help??? ore should i get in to the xml folder and change the settings???

I had som config, problems with all saitek instrument, until i delted all driver and make clean sheet in the folder, then i installed this "SPAD" file and since then the instrument all over works perfect. but not the savings part, but i don't think Spad have any thing to due with that.

Regards

klint