Sign in to follow this  
sirklint

How due i save keyboards change in sfx acc

I'ts okey made. ^_^

The Pc is only dedicated to fsx and running as admin i think... ore due i have to lock in as admin??? There is only one user on this PC???

After the first installing all the assignment was saved and stayed there  and still stay there, but for som resson now it keeps changing all assignment on the X52 joystick and a all the new assignment i do on the keyboard. "but only on he buttons not the axis", every time iI restart he FSX ore just power it up

I just thought about deleet the "standard.xml" and start up and let the FSX create a new one,, would That Help??? ore should i get in to the xml folder and change the settings???

I had som config, problems with all saitek instrument, until i delted all driver and make clean sheet in the folder, then i installed this "SPAD" file and since then the instrument all over works perfect. but not the savings part, but i don't think Spad have any thing to due with that.

Regards

klint

Well, running FSX as admin means right click it and choose "Run as administrator" every time you launch FSX. Also, did you install FSX into C:\Program Files(x86)? That causes tons of troubles as well.

Zicheng Cai

Well, running FSX as admin means right click it and choose "Run as administrator" every time you launch FSX. Also, did you install FSX into C:\Program Files(x86)? That causes tons of troubles as well.

Okey will try that.

No FSX is installed far away from C:\Program Files(x86)

Just joined this forum and don't know how it works but I just started playing fsx again after a while. I opened up the atc window and the text has gone like this, I have no idea why it's doing this and if anyone could help it would be great. Sorry it's in this thread, I didn't know how to make a new one so yeah thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted ImagePosted Image the box is also weirdly miss shaped

Posted Image