Sign in to follow this  
qwertyytrewq01943

Which plane makes the most money on Air Hauler?

I'm looking for an addon plane for FSX which will have a large cargo capacity for Air Hauler, which would make a lot of money. I have downloaded a UPS 777LRF from Simviation and it has the largest cargo capacity I have encountered so far on Airhaluer (111,000 ILBS!) It has job offers ranging from $300,000 to $1,000,000. I have searched for numerous other aircraft which can carry more including various 747s, A380, and even the 747 dreamlifter. They all cost a ton more to buy and lease than the 777LRF but none of them, surprisingly, has a higher cargo capacity which means it must be inaccurate because I do not understand how a Dreamlifter has a lower cargo capacity than the 777LRF, that thing is huge! Does anyone know of any freeware aircraft that has a higher cargo capacity or which gets higher job offers than the 777LRF I described and where to download them?

Thanks so much! any help is appreciated!

How about the An-225? Will most certainly cost more than a 777LRF, but you can get a mid-size city in that thing! The best one I know of those can be found on Simviation; it's not a bad model and is being updated by various people regularly. 

Look on the Air Hauler official forums, I remember there being a thread for planes listing their cost and cargo capacity.

Just a remark about the Dreamlifter. It's a converted regular freighter (might even be pax, don't know so top of my head) aircraft. It's capacity is by volume not by weight.

I don't have the exact numbers (and you probably know how Google works), but it wouldn't surprise me if the 777LRF can carry more weight than the Dreamlifter.

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Carenado C185!

Cheap to buy (in Air Hauler) and a fantastic cargo capacity that will be good for most jobs.......   I was losing money in Air Hauler with my C208 fleet, so sold them and bought C185s instead and made a fortune!

C208s in Air Hauler are about £1.2m whereas the C185s are about £270k.

Happy shopping! :smile:

Thanks for the suggestions i appreciate it. I have downloaded an An225 and it has more cargo capacity than the 777LRF so I am currently saving up to buy one because leasing one will put a big dent in my bank account each month.