Sign in to follow this  
NickFlightX

Next PMDG Aircraft 767?

I have been pondering with my friends about what aircraft PMDG will make next. I believe that the 767 is the best option. If you look on a number pad with the letters on there and spell out PMDG, the numbers are 7436. PMDG has done the 777, 747, and 737, and the last number is the 767. I think we very well could see the 767 be made next by PMDG.

Nick Hesler

I, and I'm sure other would agree, that it is unlikely that we will see a 767 from PMDG simply due to the age of the aircraft. Already like the 747 it is starting to be removed from service from many airlines and is being replaced by newer aircraft. I think PMDG should go for a newer aircraft, Possibly the 787? Otherwise I have no idea where they would take us next, but find it unlikely a 767. Just sharing my thoughts :)

Callum

A 767 would be awesome! I would love to see a 727 or a 747-200 aswell, but as said above PMDG want to go where the money is and these older aircraft are probably not the best option from a economics point of view. With that in mind I think they should go for a CRJ-900 or EMB 190 type aircraft. No one has made a PMDG level CRJ yet and it is quite a popular aircraft so I would imagne it being very profitable.

Alex

I think a decent E170/175/190/195 needs to be created.

Hard telling what's going on in the PMDG production studios, but I would love to see a 767 or even a 757.  I'd say by next summer we may hear what masterpiece they're cooking up after the models currently in progress start coming to fruition.  Although no announcement has been made on the 744v2 status, that by far is what I'm most looking forward to.

Chris Sunseri

This is a duplicate thread guys...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

This is a duplicate thread guys...

Duplicate? Are you sure? I'm sure it's more like a 150licate. Or a "daily PMDG should make a ____" thread, not just a duplicate, which would suggest there are only 2.

Duplicate? Are you sure? I'm sure it's more like a 150licate. Or a "daily PMDG should make a ____" thread, not just a duplicate, which would suggest there are only 2.

Haha yes you are right

I just meant this exact thread, the OP must've hit post twice

I think it should be a,EMB 500, or a 1000. The Citation X would very nice.

Thank you for that. I've been doing business with them for awhile. What about the Embraer jets or E-jets. That's a really nice aircraft. Is there going to be any upgrades to the 747. Does there paint shop work like Quality wings. I'd like to buy the 747-400. I just want to be able to put all the paint files they offer on it. Thank you for your time. Stanford

Is there going to be any upgrades to the 747

They are developing the new 747 from the ground up. It won't be an update to the current 744.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I think a lot of flight simmers remember the Level-D. Personally don't think a 767 would challenge PMDG, and for the time it takes to develop. Would it be that rewarding, to PMDG fans?

I would rather they did a A320, something different from Boeing methodology. I can't remember them doing a airbus, I think they would do a brilliant job on it, as well as a break from the norm.

Also to complicate matters, there is a lot of talk about different flight sim platforms, being used. The next bird (what ever it is) would have to fit with this change.