Sign in to follow this  
dillonshortman

DX10 and jetway problem (picture included)

Hi guy

I am very frustrated dx10 sf (scenery fixer) and now my jetways are not showing completely, don't get me wrong the product is great it fixed all my scenery errors but really need back my jetways as it is very unrealistic playing without them (most you serious simmers will understand where I am coming from about the realistic-ness) I have tried everything but I think its something in my cfg file. it is showing the beginning of the jetways but not the part that connects to the aircraft.

please help really frustrated. since I got x I have been dealing with errors more than I have been enjoying myself flying.

I am afraid that you haven't provided a great deal of info. Dx10sf primary deals with night and not day textures so if it's a dx10 issue I doubt I can help.

Is it one airport or all airports? What if you switch to dx9? , what if you uninstall the libraries but run it in dx10. Can you check you haven't ticked the 8bit fix which breaks lots of scenery.

I am afraid that you haven't provided a great deal of info. Dx10sf primary deals with night and not day textures so if it's a dx10 issue I doubt I can help.

Is it one airport or all airports? What if you switch to dx9? , what if you uninstall the libraries but run it in dx10. Can you check you haven't ticked the 8bit fix which breaks lots of scenery.

Can yu please tell me how to uninstall it then? I don't see a uninstall. Yeh I know it worked with my blacking out of the sceneries. And not all some airports still have jet ways thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk