Sign in to follow this  
masneoquil

XDisplay FPS Problems

Hello Ladies and Gentleman

I'm sorry to post this here, but I already posted in two different forums, but got no answers.

After much deliberation (and a good discount), I bought XDisplay to use with FSX.

The problem I'm having is, as soon I move any panel (even the default Cessna GPS) to the IPad my FPS drops to 1. I close the panel, the FPS return to normal.

Does any have successfully used XDisplay with FSX?

Note; I'm aware of the bug with NVidia cards, and I successfully applied the workaround. The thing is if I use this method, the lag is too much.

I've seen a video on YouTube of a Guy using with almost any lag.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Regards,

Did you try leaving a small part of the window you're moving to the ipad still displayed on the main screen? Haven't used this for some time, but i think this solved the problem for me.

Good luck,

André

Thanks André for your answer.

I did try that, but it didn't worked.

It weird, if I left more than a half of the panel on the FSX side all is ok, &@($* soon as more than a half is in the Ipad side my FPS drops.

Well, if anyone is asking if I managed to get it working, the answer is yes.

The solution was to apply to workaround of disabling the nvidia enhancement trough regedit, and the leaving a small part of the panel on the windows side so that way there is almost no lag.

Thanks!!