Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

FS Dreamteam- Very Arrogent

I've had problems in the past installing products from The Dreamteam. They have great products, but help for me on their forum is not very desirable. Virtuali is arrogent and demeaning. He is quick in saying that nothing is his fault and I'm the one that is making all the mistakes. I am not computer literate and sometimes his explainations are not clear. He's quick with a nasty attitude.I just had to vent this, maybe I'm the only one, but he has to remember that I'm the customer and should be treated with a little more respect.

I've never used their support,but maybe we can help, what sort of error are you getting?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I've had problems in the past installing products from The Dreamteam. They have great products, but help for me on their forum is not very desirable. Virtuali is arrogent and demeaning. He is quick in saying that nothing is his fault and I'm the one that is making all the mistakes. I am not computer literate and sometimes his explainations are not clear. He's quick with a nasty attitude.I just had to vent this, maybe I'm the only one, but he has to remember that I'm the customer and should be treated with a little more respect.

Yep.

Regards,

Joe Esposito

You state you're not great with computers, and then you take offense when they say it's your fault?

Anyway what's the issue? I own a few of their products and haven't really noticed any attitude from the Devs.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

You state you're not great with computers, and then you take offense when they say it's your fault?

Anyway what's the issue? I own a few of their products and haven't really noticed any attitude from the Devs.

I think he means the opposite, he's not computer ILliterate?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

jetsmell  you hardly know how to turn your computer on let alone judge others. You probably are the one making the mistakes.

What a ridiculous comment Jim. I hope you made that comment in jest. If not your way out of line.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

Do not see anything here about FSX.  Better discussed in Hangar Forum.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Hangar Chat". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

FYI - I have some of their products.  I have used their forums for help.  I have had quick and clear service.  No issues.  Had some issues with their addon manager, just recently updated the stand alone and did my updates no issue.

I am very computer literate, if that means anything I'm not sure but I'm just saying there are two sides to this story it sounds like.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Virtuali can somtimes be hard on people on his forums, but when you see all rediculous qestions that have been anwsered huderds of times, and then asked again - i can see where the frustration can come from. But on top of that he is a professional and always helpful.

Anyways, what is your issue, maybe we can help

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

I can see where you're coming from. I can't think of a time when I've used their forums for help but I do browse frequently over there and there are support posts that are treated a little harsh. Not all of them, but a handful. Could be having a bad day but no excuses. After all they did pay money to support you. I like the support forums of those of HiFi (ActiveSky), FS2Crew, PMDG, all of which I also browse for help and rarely do I see a negative comment from the companies.

What a ridiculous comment Jim. I hope you made that comment in jest. If not your way out of line.

+1

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

+1 as well

Matthew Kane

As explained in one of your latest posts their that was locked, he's upset at you for opening new posts asking the same questions.

He's a great support guy and is usually able to solve most users problems, but he gets tired of repeating the answers over and over when people dont use the search feature or ask the same thing over and over. He's even been known to do a Teamspeak session for those that have trouble following his instructions due to lack of computer knowledge.

jetsmell you hardly know how to turn your computer on let alone judge others. You probably are the one making the mistakes.

Harsh, but straight to the point.

Mell or Jet Smell, has had a lot of issues ranging from figuring out how to open the fsx.cfg file to setting views in Ezdok amoung a few.

In the case of his FSDT issues it it probably stemming from a poorly set up OS, security, and FSX config.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I've never used their support,but maybe we can help, what sort of error are you getting?

+1

So what issues are you having???

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor