Sign in to follow this  
ScottVal

Does the B1900C have a glideslope?

Hello-

I just purchased, downloaded and installed the B1900C yesterday.  It's pretty good!

One comment I have is that the glideslope doesn't seem to work.  Is there a switch for it somewhere?  All I see on the HSI is a horizontal line, and above it a horizontal bar with a small arrowhead pointing up all the time.  What am I doing wrong?

-Scott

The glideslope does work, keep in mind that the GS will come in after the LOC is active. The indicator is one the right side of the HSI. Are you sure that you aren't just under the glideslope?

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Thanks for the reply.  I do have experience with glide slopes in several other planes.  I don't remember seeing anything moving on the right side of the HSI, but I'll try it again.  Thanks again.

OK, I've tried it and I see it now.  Actually it's on the left side.  But your help has been awesome.  You made my day.  Thanks Mr. Bergman!  -Scott

OK, I've tried it and I see it now.  Actually it's on the left side.  But your help has been awesome.  You made my day.  Thanks Mr. Bergman!  -Scott

I'm glad its working for you.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."