Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

Kingair 350i Night lighting

Kingair 350i night lighting WIP's

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

This looks incredible and is much anticipated. We have been working hard on full-scale instrument panel sets for this aircraft for several months and look forward to a great aircraft to match!

WOW..........VERY nice.......how about a hint of when we can exchange money for the 350i!!! LOL

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

Yes this looks "epic" indeed, but I am always concerned about performance when I see visual candy like this, especially with glass cockpits.  

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

These lighting effects are continuously variable, and are rendered by the GPU using DX11 or DX10 Shaders, at infinitesimal cost to framerates.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

This looks incredible and is much anticipated. We have been working hard on full-scale instrument panel sets for this aircraft for several months and look forward to a great aircraft to match!

To go with the Lear? Lucky....

Amazing looking night lighting too

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The product will be ready when it's ready.  I am still debating on whether or not to do a pre-order sale... we'll see about that.

Bill is correct in that you will hardly see a hit in frames on this lighting...  However you will have to have at least a 512 of ram on your video card...

It will be released when it's done and not before.  Fortunately, the FMS is now MUCH stronger than it was before (737!) and the PL-21 is pretty much ready.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

PL-21 is pretty much ready.

Ohhh excited to hear that!

Well keep up the good work...turning out to be a real work of art! :Hypnotized:

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Wow, looks incredible. I honestly couldn't tell for a sec (until I noticed who the topic starter was) if it was FS or real.

To go with the Lear? Lucky....

Hi Lee

Our new line of panels are for the B350i and the B250. We would love to partner with a dev to create a high quality LJ40/45 to match our LJ panel line.

Hi Lee

Our new line of panels are for the B350i and the B250. We would love to partner with a dev to create a high quality LJ40/45 to match our panel line.

Eric, do you guys make your own screens and display drivers for this sort of thing or do you only supply the bezel and the user has to work with a detached popup of the display and their own screen?

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion