Sign in to follow this  
Milviz

Kingair 350i Night lighting

Eric, do you guys make your own screens and display drivers for this sort of thing or do you only supply the bezel and the user has to work with a detached popup of the display and their own screen?

Hi Jonathan. Thanks for the question! We make the hardware and work hand-in-hand with a software developer for the Avionics suite that is fully separate and scalable, so in the case of the B350i we actually have a PL21 avionics package that will be a companion product to the B350 hardware. We are super excited to be able to pair our hardware to MilViz's excellent aircraft to complete the package (dynamics, sounds, etc.). 

Please contact me at EricT AT FlightLineSimulations.com for further questions as it would only be fair to let this thread remain focused on their wonderful new product. 

Can't wait for this one!!!

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Wow, looks incredible. I honestly couldn't tell for a sec (until I noticed who the topic starter was) if it was FS or real.

I know people say this but tips time it was actually true, looks so real

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Final images.  The next time you see these will be in sim. 

Please do not ask us WHEN because right now, we don't know.

last set...  hope you like

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Sheeeesh! (Aka amazing!)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'm speechless...

Impressive work!

Mauricio Brentano

Yum!

(Hope my system will be able to handle it.)

What is the King Air's secret ingredient? I've been in love with it since I first discovered it in FLY!  It's so chock-full of gorgeousness inside and out...

It's big enough to go fast, far and high, but small enough for back country strips. And we get two great models within 12 months that shouldn't really cannibalise each others sales. At least that's my theory about the secret...

Mike

Whoa, I did not know there were going to be both glass cockpit and analog versions. Nice! Looking very forward to this.

It will be two separate products. The 350i being released first and the 300 "shortly" after...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Awesome! Will it be available without the Flight1 wrapper? What about P3D installer?

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

It will be available without the F1 wrapper. We will be using the drm provided by Avsim.

We will "test" it a bit in p3d (new and old) and we MAY do an export direct for p3d v2.

:ohmy:  Holy guacamole!  :clapping:

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

It will be available without the F1 wrapper. We will be using the drm provided by Avsim.

We will "test" it a bit in p3d (new and old) and we MAY do an export direct for p3d v2.

For those that like and don't have problems with the F1 Wrapper, will it still be available by that means also?... Or are you saying it will solely be available on the new AVSIM wrapper? .... Either way, I'm 'avin' it !!!!

STUNNING !!

When I bought the MilViz C310R a few years ago I flew it constantly for 3 months;  just wasn't interested in anything else; that bird really flies !! ........... I have a feeling that fantastic experience will be repeated with this bird.  :cool: