Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

RealAir's B60 N14VP

I had made this paint for the Turbine Duke and, like a fool, I thought I could port it over to the B60 which is the rightful owner of this scheme. Anyway, not an easy switch by any means. In fact it was a completely new job!

The real one:

n14vpreal.jpg

n14vp1.jpg

n14vp2.jpg

n14vp3.jpg

n14vp4.jpg

n14vppit.jpg

On AVSIM library. Should you so wish. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I had made this paint for the Turbine Duke and, like a fool, I thought I could port it over to the B60 which is the rightful owner of this scheme. Anyway, not an easy switch by any means. In fact it was a completely new job!

The real one:

n14vpreal.jpg

n14vp1.jpg

n14vp2.jpg

n14vp3.jpg

n14vp4.jpg

n14vppit.jpg

On AVSIM library. Should you so wish. :smile:

Oh man that is delicious!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I don't even have the Duke (yet) and have to say, that looks great!

The funny thing is, I first looked at the real picture and though "Wow!!!! That's an awesome paint job!!!"

Lol! Doh...

B.

Hi Ron,

Wow!  What a professional job you did with that paint!  Thanks!  I'm running out of hangar space but this one I must have.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Emergency admin! Somehow this thread got duplicated, can they be merged please?

Thanks for the kind remarks folks.

Well, this became my favorite Turbine Duke paint after you first released it.  Don't see the B60 version showing up in the library quite yet, but I'll be grabbing this as soon as it appears.

BTW, that makes three and a half.  The 337, 210, the T-Duke (and now most likely the B60, based on the T-Duke paint) are all mostly flown with paints of yours. 

It's OK if your head swells just a bit!

Thanks,

Scott

Ron,

Really appreciate all the paints you do, this one is a real beauty, given the B60 V2 is now one of my all time favorites.

Cheers

Martin

Thanks again Ron for your many paints!!!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

That's a beauty Ron. :cool:

Have you done any G- regs for the B60? .... Would be interested in adding to G-REAL with more G-Reg'ers! :smile: