Sign in to follow this  
horani

Carenado King Air C90B is released!

I've been waiting for this plane for a long time and its finally arrived ... and I've been flying this plane all evening.

There are more great planes in X-Plane now than I'm able to devote time to ... that said I am a turboprop addict and this C90 by Dan via Carenado is easily a classic for X-Plane just as the Moo, the SAAB, the AN-2, the JS-32 and the 757 are (my biases except for the 757 which I'll wait until its settled before I buy .. possibly in the new year!).

In terms of how it feels, well that's very subjective but in my estimation it is superlative; head and shoulders a better feel / more fluid than the FSX equivalent by Carenado. In FM feel it's vaguely similar to the B200 by Flight1 ... but better :) (I own all three of these KingAir's).

Systems are very well modelled IMO, and as Mario mentioned already the GPS limitation is an X-Plane limitation at the moment, but I've been told by a person who knows that the situation will one day be remedied for X-Plane.

Overdone torque effect? JComm and LA will be happy with this one I'm sure. I can fly hands off without the fear of becoming a lawndart.

Dan Klaue is a genius. If you even slightly like turboprops ... this plane is a must get, beg, borrow or steal .. well DON't steal OK? These guys work hard for little return and because of that everyone should buy two copies ... if you can afford to of course! :wub:

Now ... if only Aerosoft would port their Twotter Extended to X-Plane my simming wants would be fully catered for.

Fantastic review Mate!! :smile: Thank You.

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Looks great!  Im going to pick it up later tonight.

Rob

Hey........Rob's BACK!!! :Applause:

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Hey........Rob's BACK!!! :Applause:

Thanks, Ive always been here checking in frequently, but had a lot of stuff going on with my wifes side of the familly, vacation and buying a new car, so I havent had much time for simming, but thats all quieting down now, so Im getting back into it now.

Rob

I just purchased it and wow! Best Carenado for XP10 ever! Sorry 757 you will have to wait longer.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Alexander Colka

Hmmm, think I have to change my acquisition plans too :-)

It really looks great!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I have more payware than I can fly for the next two years. Did not touch the new MU-2 version yet so I stay away from another turboprop. However, a B200 release would change that, I think.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

I have more payware than I can fly for the next two years. Did not touch the new MU-2 version yet so I stay away from another turboprop. However, a B200 release would change that, I think.

I couldn't understand you better Ralf :-/ 

But it look so great!...

But then, there's the great FF 757....

Well....

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I just purchased it and wow! Best Carenado for XP10 ever! Sorry 757 you will have to wait longer.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hey Alex, is it frame rate friendly? Cause if it is, I will get it by the weekend.

Windows 11 | Asus Z690-P D4 | i7 12700KF 5.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill (XMP II) | EVGA 3060Ti FTW Ultra | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alfa + Bravo

Oh my god, oh my god, it has windscreen rain effects?! Do they look good as good in motion?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea