Sign in to follow this  
Dragonmount

Any news on 747 Part 2?

This is the one I'm waiting for, as well as the full featured 747-8, so is there any word at all?

Trust me, if there was news you wouldn't be able to miss it. There would probably be a 20 page or longer thread going.

Remember that any official "news" is always pinned at the top of the forum where you cant miss it.

Jim Burke

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Remember that any official "news" is always pinned at the top of the forum where you cant miss it.

I wouldn't be able to reiterirate this enough.

It's a massively anticpated product from what I've seen. (I mean, come on. A 747 up to the 737 and T7 standards. Crazy.) There would be a sticky-ed topic with 200+ replies full of requests, inquires and bug reports from the orginal version. You won't be able to miss it.

It may be awhile as they still have to issue hotfixes/patches for the T7, followed by SP2 for the NGX. Then at least one more hotfix and/or service pack for the T7. Then the 747X.

And the 773ER on the products page...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Brendan Chen

Learning to use and getting use to FSX!

It may be awhile as they still have to issue hotfixes/patches for the T7, followed by SP2 for the NGX. Then at least one more hotfix and/or service pack for the T7. Then the 747X.

It may be sooner than you think as I recall RR posting about several teams working on different products simultaneously

In the mean time why don't we get a 747 V2 forum just like we got a 777 forum after the NGX release? About the release date, I think late 2014/early 2015.