Sign in to follow this  
z06z33

Holy night lighting Batman! Milviz Kingair

WOW!!   That night lighting if it's fully adjustable is the best I have seen.. Cockpit looks amazing, hopefully that glass cockpit is deeply simulated.  Must buy for sure

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Ohhh, there will be a steam version! Now that I like hearing!

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Absolutely correct. A rude response gets a rude response.

The lighting is fully adjustable and will work as per the manual.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Honestly, asking "when will xxx be ready" is just like asking "how long is a string?"

The truthful answer to both questions is always indefinable...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

The lighting is fully adjustable and will work as per the manual.

Cool! How about the systems depth?

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Milviz depth and level standard.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Work continues on the steam. We'll have pics of that soon enough...

@zoran, there's no need to be rude...

@simmerhead, it will not affect our quality level.

Work continues on the steam. We'll have pics of that soon enough...

@zoran, there's no need to be rude...

@simmerhead, it will not affect our quality level.

let me give you some free advice coming from a lifetime spent as a sales trainer. 

Its your job to build rapport with your clients whether its over the net or over a counter REGARDLESS of how many times you hear the same questions. Your only a small company so absolutely no excuses unless of course your clients aren't important.

As a potential first time customer I haven't a clue what your time line is but was fobbed off with 'whenever its ready'

and that's not rude?

A  smart answer would have been eg we are in beta now so we want to be sure shes right to go, or at this stage we don't have a firm timeline , possibly early next year

Anyway you lost me straight up. 

ZORAN

Milviz depth and level standard.

Perhaps I should know what this means...but I don't. Could you elaborate a bit?

Let's hope Bernt Stolle parting ways with Milviz doesn't impact the flight dynamics in a negative way. The images look great!

I wouldn't have thought so........   there are MilViz aircraft with fantastic flying characteristics that don't have B.Stolle's FDE. 

What MilViz are doing with lighting (and DX11) is fantastic though; they are trailblazing!

This one is on my 'insta-buy' list, even moreso than the MV 732 was. :cool:

One request @ MilViz - Can you use Jonathan's excellent "FL CH" code in the King-Air's AP, as the real aircraft has it.... (so that we're not reliant on VS mode for climbing).

Thanks.

Well, I've been very happy with Bernt Stolles work so far. I've got a few of his upgrades for default FSX aircraft, and the Milviz F-86 flies very well - even my dad who's a retired F-86 pilot liked it :)

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Well, I've been very happy with Bernt Stolles work so far. I've got a few of his upgrades for default FSX aircraft, and the Milviz F-86 flies very well - even my dad who's a retired F-86 pilot liked it :)

Totally fair enough; I know plenty of people do. FDE is just a very subjective aspect of the hobby.  We all tend to agree (more or less!) on the quality of graphics and textures in an add-on but FDE is more subjective.  Most would agree that Rob Young's work is stellar, but some (not me!) even complain about the way some aspects of RealAir's FDE are set up, in order to facilitate the spins and slips.

Yep, it's extremely subjective, and to be honest, the only aircraft that has truly given me a slight feel of the real thing is the A2A Cub with Accusim :)

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987!