Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

Simcheck A300

To be fair, I wouldn't advise anyone to hold their breath for the FMC; it has been said to be "available soon" for about 2 years now!

I hear ya, it seems to take longer and longer for these releases, its difficult to wait for them.

I worked on the FMC/EFIS update for Simcheck, and my role is effectively completed.

So it does exist.

I'm not privy to the Simcheck teams schedule, or plans so I'm not in a position to provide any additional details.

But I would think they will release it sometime in the near future.

Regards.

Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

The INS is good and can basically load an FS flight plan. In reality this means you fly a SID and STAR using own navigation and the enroute portion will be flown automatically.

Because it is busy you'll use the autopilot a lot, although MCE should reduce then need, haven't tried it yet (in the queue) but basing it off experience after using FS2Crew on the NGX.

I hear ya, it seems to take longer and longer for these releases, its difficult to wait for them.

I worked on the FMC/EFIS update for Simcheck, and my role is effectively completed.

So it does exist.

I'm not privy to the Simcheck teams schedule, or plans so I'm not in a position to provide any additional details.

But I would think they will release it sometime in the near future.

Regards.

Ernie.

Thanks Ernie.    Great to hear that you worked on the FMS, and that the standard (when it does come lol!) will be as high as the ISG and QWAvro units. :cool: