Sign in to follow this  
Pete Dowson

50 email messages per hour arriving from Skypilot!

Can the author of the email attached below please IMMEDIATELY stop their system or whatever plagueing my mail box with 50 copies of the exact same message arriving hourly!?

I already replied to the email itself about this and got no response!

Incidentally, the message arrived first at the same time as version 1.10 was released, which is rather odd anyway. Additionally installing 1.10 and running it gets a "there is a newer version ..." prompt and if agreed downloads 1.10 again, .... and so on. It looks like the version number embedded into 1.10's properties is actually 1.00!

Pete

-----------------------

This notification is to inform you that FSXAssist Build 1.09 is now available!

As a registered FSXAssist user Build 1.09 offers some significant improvements that we thought you should know about. Build 1.09 has significant improvements to the FSX crash recovery process. These include a much smoother FSX restart process that eliminates anyFSX crash notifications, the ability to restart directly into FSX without the Start Menu and a flight auto save feature in order to resume a crash flight.Build 1.8B also fixes an issue with autostart looping that some users have reported.

To get started with Build 1.09 please download it here and thanks again for supporting FSXAssist!

Please contact us at Support@SkyPilot.biz or visit the FSXAssist Forum.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I got the same thing I hope he fixes it its becoming very annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This issue has been resolved.

Sorry about the email barrage.

Regards

Jim Allen