Sign in to follow this  
Rayan giggs

FUEL CUT OFF choice not found to control it by toggle switch !

PMDG 737 ngx, but the essential aircrafts is PMDG MD11, LEVEL D767, AS A320 EX (until the fs labs a320 released), also the PMDG 747 & the amazing PMDG777.

Of the aircraft you mention here, I only have experience with the PMDG 747 and the PMDG 737 NGX.

I have described how to do what you require using the PMDG 747 and it works for that aircraft. To open the 2D pannel for the throttles to record the Macro, press <shift>8.

For the PMDG 737 NGX, you can assign keystrokes.

Open the FMC window (<shift> 3) and select...

MENU > PMDG SETUP > OPTIONS > KEY COMMANDS > CONTROL STAND (Page 2/2)

There you have ENGINE X IDLE and ENGINE X CUTOFF options. You can assign key strokes to these options and then have FSUIPC assign these keystrkes to buttons/switches.

(Alternativley, the control numbers for these are <70320> and <70321>, using parameters 0 when button pressed & 1 when button released.)

As for the other aircraft you list, I do not have them, therefor I cannot assist you with those.

Chris.

Christopher Bell.

Of the aircraft you mention here, I only have experience with the PMDG 747 and the PMDG 737 NGX.

I have described how to do what you require using the PMDG 747 and it works for that aircraft. To open the 2D pannel for the throttles to record the Macro, press <shift>8.

There you have ENGINE X IDLE and ENGINE X CUTOFF options. You can assign key strokes to these options and then have FSUIPC assign these keystrkes to buttons/switches.

(Alternativley, the control numbers for these are <70320> and <70321>, using parameters 0 when button pressed & 1 when button released.)

As for the other aircraft you list, I do not have them, therefor I cannot assist you with those.

Chris.

Hello chris, can you give whatthe exact name & kind of your toggle switch please ?

Hello chris, can you give whatthe exact name & kind of your toggle switch please ?

A switch is a switch, it's either open or closed, it dosen't matter what it's name is. As long as it's controler is recognised by the OS, it will work.

Chris.

Christopher Bell.

A switch is a switch, it's either open or closed, it dosen't matter what it's name is. As long as it's controler is recognised by the OS, it will work.

Chris.

No, there is a toggle switches have a two clicks, and there is a toggle switch have a one click.

No, there is a toggle switches have a two clicks, and there is a toggle switch have a one click.

That's right.

Chris.

Christopher Bell.

Chris.

I try the macros so many time and i delete the FSUIPC & install it again so many times, but the MACROS which which i name it (FUEL 1 cut) not listed in the list of the control sent when button press, even release, and also even key press (in key assignment tab).

What happen ? What i do, all the ways is close in my face ?

Please any any thing that give me the right way to fix my problem ?

Also what the name u give to the macros which you created (not the name of the macros click) to your PNDG747 ?

I try the macros so many time and i delete the FSUIPC & install it again so many times, but the MACROS which which i name it (FUEL 1 cut) not listed in the list of the control sent when button press, even release, and also even key press (in key assignment tab).

What happen ? What i do, all the ways is close in my face ?

Please any any thing that give me the right way to fix my problem ?

Also what the name u give to the macros which you created (not the name of the macros click) to your PNDG747 ?

If you are having difficulties creating Macros for FSUIPC I will suggest you try using Google to help you search for further assistance.

I did a search for "fsuipc macro" and this came up first on the list.

I'm sure there are many more examples like this out there.

Good luck,

Chris.

Christopher Bell.

If you are having difficulties creating Macros for FSUIPC I will suggest you try using Google to help you search for further assistance.

I did a search for "fsuipc macro" and this came up first on the list.

I'm sure there are many more examples like this out there.

Good luck,

Chris.

I followed this video step by step before.

the guy in the video after he stop the macro creating he choose a specific keys to assign the macro (which he named it DLL_Dec) to them, then he go to the list to choose the macro he named, BUT WITH ME NOT, after i stop the macro creating i choooooooose a keys to assign the macro to them (i choose CTRL SHIFT V) then i go to the list to choose the macro which i name it (FUEL 1 CUT) to assign it to the (CTRL SHIFT V) keys, the problem is when i go to the list to choose the macro i don't found this macro (FUEL 1 CUT) in the list, that's my problem !!!!!!

That video was created by me many years ago for users of VRinsight hardware, who at the time had no way to assign buttons on the hardware directly in FSUIPC, so instead they used key presses sent from SerialFP2 (VRiSim) to action the mouse macro commands in FSUIPC. That step is no longer needed now with most VRi hardware because once setup properly with VSPE or similar its possible for FSUIPC to see the actual VRi panel buttons being pressed directly within FSUIPC itself, like a joystick does, so you no longer need SerialFP2 or VRiSim to send the key presses via its key mapping system.

Cheers, Andy.

I need to create a mouse macros gile for the PMDG MD11, can anyone give the name of the mouse created file to the MD11 please.