Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

Next PMDG aircraft Soyuz 18-1?

Hi,

I was just wondering, PMDG have just finished their 777 and the 747 V2 and DC-6 are probably going to be released next week so they must be thinking about a next project by now. PMDG will never do an Airbus and we got bored of Boeings so I have a good suggestion.

Why doesn't PMDG do this beautiful Soyuz 18-1?

science-russian-rockets-soyuz-soyuz-tma-

I have a few questions though:

-  Will it have a simulated touch-stick we can touch the buttons and instruments with?
-  Will the landing capsule have simulated parachutes?
-  Will you get the font on the fire extinguishing handles right?
-  When we land on the moon, will we be able to plant a flag of our country?
-  Will the ISS be included?
-  Will have a working weather radar?

And oh, when is it going to be released?

My fleet is already complete. And I don't want to learn another language to fly a Russian spacecraft.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I'd like to see them do Apollo 13. Just think of all the fun us systems fanatics could have with the myriad of failures experienced on that mission if PMDG replicated them in detail!!! Mouth watering stuff!!! :Drooling:

Epic topic is epic..

You avatar is so well placed its incredible :D

I'd like to see them do Apollo 13. Just think of all the fun us systems fanatics could have with the myriad of failures experienced on that mission if PMDG replicated them in detail!!! Mouth watering stuff!!! :Drooling:

But if they'd have to model that then it's never going to be released. I prefer the Soyuz becuase it's reliable and we have to learn Russian.

FSX does not natively support rockets. This will require a completely external flight model.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

You can! http://www.ibiblio.org/apollo/

Oh boy...all the people falling for the trolling is more funny then the trolling itself.

:good:

YES.

But woodpigeon first, right?

ALWAYS the wood pigeon first.. 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK