Sign in to follow this  
ArjenVdv

Next PMDG aircraft Soyuz 18-1?

-  Will have a working weather radar?

:lol: I just pushed coffee out of my nose!

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Now we have definate news on the Soyuz 18-1, does anybody know what the release data for the Soyuz 18-1 - 300ER is, I have to warn you though i will only buy it if is comes with launch cam and the rain effects work in space.

Not too mention, the Electronic Sick Bag (ESB)is a must and of course FSALIENCREW2 is required to really get some immersion.

Back to my vodka now, this is all too exciting for me!

Arjen, your avatar goes perfectly with this thread. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Oh boy...all the people falling for the trolling is more funny then the trolling itself.

:good:

X2

This thread reminds me of when I got reported for requesting a xian ma60 last Christmas. I had all dodgy txt language, but people still fell for it lol

I'd rather have a woodpigeon

Dammit. I'm sick and tired of hearing about this damned PMDG woodpidgeon and not hearing ANY updates from the devs. DAMMIT I WANT ANSWERS!!! where is my woodpidgeon with autopilot and FMC??? where where where where where???