Sign in to follow this  
blackburst

Tutorial 1 and 2

Folks,

Just installed 737 and running tut 1, is there an update of the 2 tutorials ?

Yea you have  to purchase  the  second  tutorial :P.   If you go  to your  start menu  under pmdg  ngx  the second  tutorial will be under  the 1st  tutorial, or  you can go where you have installed the ngx  and under flight manuals it  will be  there as well as  all the other pdfs  manuals  for  the ngx

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

@ pete_auau,

Both tuts are available as PDF, thats not the problem, i tought, its a long time ago when released, so there might be an update or appendix.

i tought, its a long time ago when released, so there might be an update or appendix.

Nope.  What would need to be updated?

Kyle Rodgers

Update needed ? As a beginner i don't know, thats why i asked the qeustion to the PRO's.

All i can see, is that PMDG is now at SP1c, so there were some bugs or mistakes, early in the proces, so that could change the tutotials ?

Qeustion is,

SP1c = tutorial 1-2 ( True or False )

tutorial 2 came with sp1c

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

so that could change the tutotials ?

Tutorials are how to fly the plane in general.  PMDG doesn't tend to create aircraft that have limited functionality upon first release, and then upgrade the functionality like other developers.  Since some others do this, it's a reasonable question I guess.

Bugs shouldn't change the tutorials.  Mistakes might, but the SPs would have updated versions of those documents anyway.

SP1c = tutorial 1-2 ( True or False )

True. SP1c has tutorials 1 and 2.

Kyle Rodgers

Oke, running tut 1, problem page 42-43, no TO-2 present, where could it be ?

I'm not quite sure I understand your question.  What do you mean TO-2 not present?  The aircraft definitely has a TO-2 derate.  Are you using the default PMDG livery?

Kyle Rodgers

No, i am using one livery, KLM, but thats only texture, right ?

In my FMC is LSK4 empty.

but thats only texture, right ?

No.  The liveries include the aircraft options.  The tutorials tell you to use the default PMDG liveries in the tutorial for a reason :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

Sorry for late responds, busy here.

I used PMDG livery and TO2 is present, so that's oke.

Does that mean, that within the CFG file of the KLM livery, there is something strange ? Can I change that ?

Does that mean, that within the CFG file of the KLM livery, there is something strange ? Can I change that ?

Not strange per se. It's just made so. Probably because the real KLM does not have that option either. (same way as they don't have HUD, for example.)