Sign in to follow this  
peter11

Taxi2Gate Mexico City

It detects when you crash or run into something like a building or another plane.

Do addons force it to be on? Apparently some do likw FS passengers or maybe other addons like it. Addon planes or sceneries dont require it, at least none I have ever bought.

Personally I think it causes more problems than anything. You can have an AI plane touch you and it sets off crash detection, or as mentioned a scenery that has some errors can cause it. I think most people know if they crash and dont need the sim to tell you, but thats just my opinion.

Yes, FSPassengersX does force Crash Detection on because without you cannot put it in Expert mode which tries to mimic every aspect of flight in detail.   I like it.   It is annoying when a plane taxis out in front of me but at least they now stop instead of running me over anyway.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

It detects when you crash or run into something like a building or another plane.

Oh duhh!!! I knew that... I thought it was some sort of add-on feature or something.

Another practice the developer needs to incorporate is to push patch notifications via email to existing customers.  He only announces them on his forum.  In my case, I bought from Simmarket, so all my Taxi2Gate products in my account are the original installation, while the patches only reside onthe taxi2gate.com site. 

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

With literally zero frame rate hit. And no OOM's either!

Is that true??? Does it mean it will run well in my laptop? UK2000 sceneries, Blueprint Simulation KIAD and TJSJ sceneries, FlyTampa TNCM scenery, many TropicalSim sceneries, and Skysunjet KPHL run well in my laptop. Does it mean that Taxi2Gate MMMX will run well in my laptop

Aharon

If you want screens let me know!! :)

Can I see shots of cargo aprons and cargo hangers? I always believe in airport sceneries with superb cargo aprons and cargo hangers.

Thanks,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

With literally zero frame rate hit. And no OOM's either!

You got me into buying this scenery with that statement. May I ask what plane you used when you got that literally zero framerate hit????? Just installed and used the A2A p51 and live weather and I got the worst framerates I ever had in any scenery!!! 10FPS and it drops down too 1 FPS every 3 seconds it's unflyable, tried lowering settings and that didn't help either, thanks alot!!

%¤"!%"#%%/#¤"!#"%¤&"¤)&/%/¤#%#

There is no such thing as no frame rate hit. It is as good or better than flytampa regarding frame rates.

However the developer lacks serious communication to his buyers, so if you experience problems your may be on your own.

supporter.jpg

You got me into buying this scenery with that statement. May I ask what plane you used when you got that literally zero framerate hit????? Just installed and used the A2A p51 and live weather and I got the worst framerates I ever had in any scenery!!! 10FPS and it drops down too 1 FPS every 3 seconds it's unflyable, tried lowering settings and that didn't help either, thanks alot!!

Obviously that's not the fault of their scenery when others seem to have good FPS. 

Obviously that's not the fault of their scenery when others seem to have good FPS.

So your suggesting it's something fault with my computer? I have hundreds of complex sceneries from literally all devs in the FSX market but none of them performs as bad as this scenery does for me. But obviously it's something wrong with my setup or my brain and I should just shut up and go hiding under a motherfu..ing rock!!

When someone says "literally zero framerate hit" I expect atleast to be able to run the scenery without getting a slideshow....

So your suggesting it's something fault with my computer? I have hundreds of complex sceneries from literally all devs in the FSX market but none of them performs as bad as this scenery does for me.

There could be some other addon that isn't compatible with it interfering or something similar. When I look at the reviews in Simmarket all of them seem to be positive so I don't think this scenery should give you that bad FPS, usually badly modeled / faulty scenery gives less than average FPS to everyone, not just some people. 

I think I will buy this scenery some time later and see how it performs for me... 

This scenery looks very good, but I have to agree with others. The developer doesn't provide support for their sceneries.

I only have two TaxiGate sceneries and both can use a patch that hasn't been issued.

I want Mexico City, but I will probably wait for a sale. I will certainly buy KMCO. It looks awesome!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

There could be some other addon that isn't compatible with it interfering or something similar. When I look at the reviews in Simmarket all of them seem to be positive so I don't think this scenery should give you that bad FPS, usually badly modeled / faulty scenery gives less than average FPS to everyone, not just some people.

I think I will buy this scenery some time later and see how it performs for me...

I'll try and disable all scenery I have and just run this one too see if any other scenery might interfere, although FTX Global has to stay as I don't want to try and uninstall it just for this scenery, and if they can't run together I can't use it anyway. Please report back how it performs for you when you by it.

I did a search for a review on this product and found this one - http://www.simflight.com/2013/11/09/review-taxi2gate-mmmx-mexico-city-xtreme-fsx/ and it states that there is a minimal effect of performance. I don't know if you can edit some of the eye-candy they put into the product but that might be an option. However, you have a very powerful system and it should run it okay. I'm thinking you probably have too many other sceneries enabled.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

All I have to say, is that Taxi2gate really has quite a bit of talent on their hands.

I so concur..if I have give an award to a vendor who has improved so much is Taxi2Gate....they pretty much went from Imaginesim to Fly Tampa lite in such a short period. 

Although they (both, Tax2gate and Thai Creations ...two up and coming addon scenery vendors) are not pefect and not totally into the big leagues in terms of support and patches..., But I am hoping they would be sometime soon and I am totally sold these two.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

%¤"!%"#%%/#¤"!#"%¤&"¤)&/%/¤#%#

Sorry!!! With default ultralite I get 60 FPS, with the NGX, I get 35 FPS.

My system is:

intel core i7-2600K

GTX 560Ti

GB RAM 

Windows 7X64

I did a search for a review on this product and found this one - http://www.simflight...ity-xtreme-fsx/ and it states that there is a minimal effect of performance. I don't know if you can edit some of the eye-candy they put into the product but that might be an option. However, you have a very powerful system and it should run it okay. I'm thinking you probably have too many other sceneries enabled.

Best regards,

Jim

Well, after calming down abit and tried Fscamp's suggestion too see if it could be some other scenery that was conflicting I found the problem. I disabled UTX Tropical America and Caribbean and now I get constant 30FPS(locked) with max autogen and other settings very high with live weather and the A2A p51. Seems like UTX TAC can't coexist with this scenery, atleast on my system..... Sorry for my rage, was just frustrated and I apologize for that.