Sign in to follow this  
DeCampos

PFPX used serial number

I bought a week ago PFPX from PC Aviator and they gave me a used serial number, emailed them and haven't received a reply. What else should I try?

Jose De Campos

London

I came across this deal tonight independently of your post. I'm very tempted to buy it with a 30% discount.

I'm not sure what you mean by a 'used serial number'. The publisher is Aerosoft so I guess they will validate your product. The instructions for doing this are as follows:-

Internet Connection required (for product activation, online weather/NOTAMs, program updates)

I don't see where PC Aviator come into it. They are just the shop like Aerosoft are in Europe. What exactly is the problem you have?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Pc Aviator sent me a serial/license number. when I applied to PFPX it warned that the software is being used in 2 computers with another name. Emailed Aerosoft they told me contact PC Aviator, they supplied a used serial.

Jose De Campos

London

PC Aviator does in fact issue the key and that's where the key is going to have to come from.  I just purchased this product today and my receipt states "Please contact us at info@pcaviator.com if you need to regarding any issues relating to this order or anything else we can help you with." So I would send an e-mail to that address and wait for a reply. I think they are out of Australia so the time change could create a lag in the response.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi Jose,

That sounds serious. I'm sure PC Aviator have made an innocent mistake but this needs to be brought to their attention quickly both for your sake and other potential buyers whilst this sale is on. It expires in 24 hours.

Have a read of this thread I started a month ago also regarding PC Aviator but with a different product. It did arrive okay but message #9 contains a link to PC Aviator (Aust) who may be able to intervene and assist. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/423933-pc-aviator-silence-on-overdue-order/

Have you contacted Aerosoft to explain what has happened?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

An update: I just installed my product and had no problems activating. When activating, make sure you copy and paste the license in the appropriate box. You should also install the program by right-clicking the installation program and selecting Run as Administrator. I didn't do that and had no problems but I'm the only user.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jose,

Please send me a private message with your order number and I will check it out. Its obviously just an innocent mistake and could have been a glitch in our serial/reg database where it did not wipe a certain serial number from the database after it delivered it to a prior customer, or possibly even a serial number we got from Aerosoft to begin with that should not have made the list.

Nonetheless, please contact me via PM and I will sort it out for you.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Quality service from down under! :Applause:  I shall place my order tomorrow. :smile:

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I had to come back and thank PC Aviator for sorting my problem within minutes. What wonderful support. I'm definitely doing business with them again.

Jose De Campos

London