Sign in to follow this  
Beardyman

BlackBox

Why BB Airbus, both 320 and 330 are so pricey ?

Are they really so much better to justify that price ?

How is comparison of 320 made by BB and Aerosoft - which one is better ? 

Artur 

Aerosoft's model is MILES ahead BBS's offering - Better model, better VC, much better VC illumination at night, better flight model, much better MCDU operation, lighter on frames among other features.

I don't know why BBS models are so expensive, they work 'ok', but to me the price isn't justified (yet).

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Aerosoft's model is MILES ahead BBS's offering - Better model, better VC, much better VC illumination at night, better flight model, much better MCDU operation, lighter on frames among other features.

I don't know why BBS models are so expensive, they work 'ok', but to me the price isn't justified (yet).

+1

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

I own both, and recently deleted the BBS A320 from my Hard Drive as it is miles behind the Aerosoft X Extended now, with no keybaord assignability, poor sounds (IMHO) and tougher frame rates.   I really cannot understand why anyone would buy the BBS A320 when the Aerosoft alternative is so much better, but each to their own.

I've kept the BBS A330 in case it develops in to something worthwhile; but at this point, I certainly don't fly it; just feels too rough around the edges at this point, and well, I've just got a hanger of virtual planes that are so much better than it. 

BBS is incomplete. People are buying software that isn't completed yet and are shocked when it doesn't work to what should be a minimum standard of a completed product. Simmers would do themselves and the community a big favor by stop purchasing unfinished products. It only empowers developers to put out sub standard products. CS does this Airsimmer did it and now BBS.

Richie Walsh

BBS is incomplete. People are buying software that isn't completed yet and are shocked when it doesn't work to what should be a minimum standard of a completed product. Simmers would do themselves and the community a big favor by stop purchasing unfinished products. It only empowers developers to put out sub standard products. CS does this Airsimmer did it and now BBS.

+1

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

For a few months, BBS were releasing a lot of updates, but I haven't heard anything in a while now. Are they still updating it?

Apparently the wife of one of the developers died and that really slowed things down for a while. They're back to work now updating the 2D panels (oh why) and hopefully the systems as well.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

They never should redo the airbus at the first place, but do something new.

Someting todo with inheritage, and missed chances.