Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Those fellow fsx users with lots of add-ons

I think, Pixar captured it long ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWPBFweJZ6A

Hey, they even captured that detail of us X-Plane users discussing between ourselves about, the torque bug, the blurr effect, etc....

I just hope the big birdy isn't Froogle :blink: ....

Are those clouds SkyMAXX Extreme already?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Oops... portuguese translation....  Is there an english meaning in that?  I'll check Google Translator :-/

My idea was - with many add-ons..... Already sent a Report, because I can no longer edit the OP :-(

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Correct .. the proper way to say this would be "Heavily Addoned-ed" .. just append ily and ed at the end of each word and the meaning becomes clear ;).

The first tenet of effective communication is that thy gets the other guy to unnerstand thy meaning and context ...

A sample sentence to illustrate; I look forward to the day when I can as heavily addoned-ed my X-Plane to the degree and extent to which FSX-ers heavily addoned-ed theirs so that I may multi-variate my virtualisisation of aerial experiential experiences as do they.

Only joking JComm ... Truth be told, I deeply appreciate your other attributes vis-a-vis flight simulation ... and when you ascend into high math I don't understand what you're saying anyway .. I just trust that the outcome will be good ... I have faith!

Lol don't try to understand what he does just be glad he does it

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

:LMAO:  :LMAO: +1

Eheh, glad you like it  :-)

It's been a long time since I saw that short film at the cinema, and one of these days I was thinking about some discussions among us, regarding the arrival of new users from FSX's lands... and just came to my mind :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Well J.C, I am reformatting as I type this. FSX R.I.P. I have found my wow factor with XPX night flying and WOW it is AWESOME. My personal feeling is that xpx is the future. It was difficult to pull the trigger on retiring fsx. all the additions, I look forward to the coming years of xpx and the developers that will also be here to help further development. Urban Maxx really did it for me. Thanks to everyone in the xp community for helping me make this decision.

A large influx of FSX users, especially given the relative disparity in size of the different communities could bring significant changes in user expectations, and eventually even in development focus.....

Change can be scary?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Jcomm,

I appreciate your posts.  If I tried to post in portuguese, there would be a complete lack of understanding by you and everyone else!

John

John Wingold

Personally, I like 'addonified'. "You addonified XP as much as possible..."

Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces_zps5460df

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

How about "Pimped out"

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Jcomm,

I appreciate your posts.  If I tried to post in portuguese, there would be a complete lack of understanding by you and everyone else!

John

Thx Jon! Portuguese is not an easy language. I only learned English at the highschool, but since work, and hobbies have a lot of english involved, I keep practising :-)

Well J.C, I am reformatting as I type this. FSX R.I.P. I have found my wow factor with XPX night flying and WOW it is AWESOME. My personal feeling is that xpx is the future. It was difficult to pull the trigger on retiring fsx. all the additions, I look forward to the coming years of xpx and the developers that will also be here to help further development. Urban Maxx really did it for me. Thanks to everyone in the xp community for helping me make this decision.

I hope you can find most / all of what you expect  in X-Plane, and I am almost sure the near future will bring good news :-)

Personally, I like 'addonified'. "You addonified XP as much as possible..."

Aliens_borg_assimilation_faces_zps5460df

English form registered :-)

A large influx of FSX users, especially given the relative disparity in size of the different communities could bring significant changes in user expectations, and eventually even in development focus.....

Change can be scary?

I was scarred, at first, but I think the more we are, the better X-Plane will become...

Well, that's how I felt when I had the chance to exchange emails with Ron Freimuth :-/ 

And how I feel when I read some posts by Yo-Yo at the DCS World Forum.

I'm a mathematician from my original university carreer ( more in the logic and artificial inteligence areas), now more of a systems admin :-(, but above all I am ( still, although it is becoming very difficult to keep the license valid ...) a glider pilot.

Flying gliders should be the start for ANY pilot. Lutfhansa used to recruit their pilots only among those with glider pilot license. I think gliders can really teach us to fly, although I never progressed to anything with an engine, and here in Portugal, I can't even pilot an SLG or SSG without adding ULM to my license - out of question, and too expensive!

I am a "frustrated" pilot wannabe... I work right in the middle of Lisbon Airport, and go home starring at the crews leaving or arriving for the next flight and always think I really wanted to be there :-/

Correct .. the proper way to say this would be "Heavily Addoned-ed" .. just append ily and ed at the end of each word and the meaning becomes clear ;).

The first tenet of effective communication is that thy gets the other guy to unnerstand thy meaning and context ...

A sample sentence to illustrate; I look forward to the day when I can as heavily addoned-ed my X-Plane to the degree and extent to which FSX-ers heavily addoned-ed theirs so that I may multi-variate my virtualisisation of aerial experiential experiences as do they.

Only joking JComm ... Truth be told, I deeply appreciate your other attributes vis-a-vis flight simulation ... and when you ascend into high math I don't understand what you're saying anyway .. I just trust that the outcome will be good ... I have faith!

Ok! Another english form to record :-) 

How about "Pimped out"

Whow! Yet another :-)

Jessica!  I have to read one of your reviews - where are they? We used to recieve at a local magazine shop "Computer Pilot" and "Micro Simulateur". Do you write for any of these?

Main Simulation Rig:

Hi jcomm. I write for PC pilot magazine, so there are reviews and articles in there. I also write for another online site. My next online review will be the Carenado C340 for XPX. Next mag review is a collection of iPad apps. I won't put the website address here as to not violate forum rules. :) feel free to pm me though if I can do anything for you.

Best wishes,

Jess B

Thx Jessica! PM sent :-)

Main Simulation Rig: