Sign in to follow this  
realkewl

By show of hands...

+1

I only buy addons that can be installed on both platforms, but use mostly freeware and default aircraft with mods these days. I also stay away from payware that comes with agressive copy protection, online activation, bloatware etc.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I'm pretty much done with FSX-only now.  Though I don't have P3D, and haven't been closely following P3Dv2, I'm pretty sure, at least right now, and unless P3Dv2 is a total flop, that future purchases of mine will have to come with cross-compatiblity.

Yawdropping performance and FSX compatibility, otherwise its a dead horse. (cow we tend to say here)

-1  I just keep buying and buying...like the energizer bunny.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

-1 for me. 

I've never been a "Oh, but wait!  The next big thing is almost here!" sort of person.  FSX still runs well on my system, and there are still a number of products in the pipeline that will eventually end up on it.  Definitely interested in P3D 2.0, but I still have no idea yet if it'll be my future platform.  That I wont' know until well after its release.

Scott

No PMDG involvement, no P3D for me.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Depending on what the addon is I still might purchase for FSX. Too bad PMDG doesn't support P3d because I really like the NGX but whatever developer supports 2.0 with a good plane will get my business.

Tony

I plan on getting into P3Dv2, but i curbed my spending a long time ago only getting what i know i will use and there are several addons coming out soon that i plan on getting. There are some great new features in P3Dv2, but a performance boost is the main one for me

I don't have any interest in PMDG products, so that doesn't matter in regards to moving or not, which is good, can't imagine being tied to a sim platform by a single aircraft/company.

Best, Michael

KDFW

*not raising hand*

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

Nothing but FSX for me.  I'm on the PMDG train or in this case, plane.

Chris Sunseri