Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

Taxi2gate says on facebook KMCO/Orlando imminent

Need some feedback good and bad about taxi2gate states on facebook release is immenent for KMCO/Orlando..

I have bought many airports from fs dreamteam, fly/tampa, and flightbeam.  Have been very happy with all these developers., as well as coming out with new patches, and communication on their forums.

I would really like to buy this airport in USA, KMCO/Orlando, but what are your feelings about this developer, related to performance, visual, and communicating with problems.  Everybody promises the best, but please try to be realistic.

thanks, Ronny

Taxi2gate is very very good. Look at their mexico city

+1. Also look at their preview shots, they look on par with the other developers.

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

I can recommend them as well, maybe I will buy this one after I've collected good MSE coverage for the US.

Just saw their screenshots for MCO, and...wow...amazing...Definitely will be buying.

Wow sounds pretty good, I should be in!!!!

How is their communications, when we have problems.???

Wow sounds pretty good, I should be in!!!!

How is their communications, when we have problems.???

I have a feeling it will be a lot better after reading all the negative free publicity. ^_^

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I hope they test this one for invisible buildings.  They still need to address this in MMMX, where you can't use the taxi ways or go to the gates without "crashing".

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

I hope they test this one for invisible buildings. They still need to address this in MMMX, where you can't use the taxi ways or go to the gates without "crashing".

+1

supporter.jpg

I hope they test this one for invisible buildings. They still need to address this in MMMX, where you can't use the taxi ways or go to the gates without "crashing".

Patch is still in the works. The dev who was working on it had some personal problems apparently.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

just going by what facebook said, imminent,  this sounds like a must have, very positive indeed.!!!