Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

Taxi2gate says on facebook KMCO/Orlando imminent

Florida is gettin a little crowded, I would like to see more smaller airports done which would assist in shorter development time, airports like San Antonio, Boise, Tucson, Fargo, ect... Would give us some nice frame rate friendly airports to fly to from all ghese big hubs were gettin. I'm still gonna buy KMCO becuz I was really impressed with MMMX, killer performance and lots of autogen, I'm sure they'll get it patched soon enough.

Hope it is out by Monday. Monday and Tuesday are flying days for me.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Eric 

According to ADX, the scenery has passed beta and is on its way to the servers for download. Maybe later today or tomorrow it will be up for sale/download.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Simmarket staff was not available to make the installer so the project has been delayed and could be released on Monday.

Don't you just love simmarket? :angry:

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Let me know if she works in dx10 n how the fps are.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

The only thing the Cloud9 version is missing is the ground polys for runway, taxiway, apron, instead relying on default or REX textures. Other than that the T2G looks a little newer and more polished.

Maybe I have got this wrong, but is the Cloud 9 version only just for FS9?  I didn't think Cloud 9 had produced anything for FSX before they became FSDT? If that is the case, the only other version available for FSX is from Blueprint and looking at the great Taxi2gate screenshots, I don't think there is any competition there! However this addon is a bit expensive so I will wait to read some reviews first before I go for it.

Bill

It's $32 US, which I think is on the high end, but not too unusual for an airport like that. Also, it does have moving jetways and that's apparently a lot of extra work, so I guess it's a fair price overall. 

BTW, I'd like to see KBNA too. There are a lot of payware airports that are a quick flight from there.

Works like a charm, first one airport i got from t2g and i love it. Have to say it's fsdt and ft quality. With my settings maxed except the water being low2x, ai at 100%, with heavy overcastted skies, i got 20-23 fps in NGX.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Works like a charm, first one airport i got from t2g and i love it. Have to say it's fsdt and ft quality. With my settings maxed except the water being low2x, ai at 100%, with heavy overcastted skies, i got 20-23 fps in NGX.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

It's $32 US, which I think is on the high end, but not too unusual for an airport like that. Also, it does have moving jetways and that's apparently a lot of extra work, so I guess it's a fair price overall. 

BTW, I'd like to see KBNA too. There are a lot of payware airports that are a quick flight from there.

FSDT airports are all in that range, same with Flightbeam.. Flytampa. I would say $32 is appropriate. 

But unfortunately I will never be able to buy this one because my credit card company has blocked all purchases from Germany due to "Fraud".

Very good news for me. So much detail and taxiway bridges to replace all the previous flat versions of KMCO.

Buying now!

Keith Guillory

Maybe I have got this wrong, but is the Cloud 9 version only just for FS9? I didn't think Cloud 9 had produced anything for FSX before they became FSDT? If that is the case, the only other version available for FSX is from Blueprint and looking at the great Taxi2gate screenshots, I don't think there is any competition there! However this addon is a bit expensive so I will wait to read some reviews first before I go for it.

Bill

Cloud9 has Orlando and Bergen for FSX. Those are the only 2 airports they made for FSX.

The T2G version looks much better though.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

does it work with Dx10

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom