Sign in to follow this  
rsperge

Taxi2gate says on facebook KMCO/Orlando imminent

But unfortunately I will never be able to buy this one because my credit card company has blocked all purchases from Germany due to "Fraud".

Wouldn't Paypal work for you here, if you really wanted it?

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Gads, I find myself wondering why we need yet another Florida airport add-on when there are so many other places still being ignored, like KMSP, KSLC, KSEA, KPDX etc etc

We have Latin VFR's Miami, Fly Tampa's Tampa, FSDreamTeam's Ft Lauderdale, and TropicalSim's Daytona Beach already for Florida...

Regards

Couldn't agree more. There are SO many long over due airports that haven't even been touched, yet these other ones get done over and over again. KSLC would be a big hit (although it is on the to do list for PACSIM) and PDX, MEM... the list goes one!

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

I think it's a little pricey, but I think worthy of my hanger, nat tracks from the UK and lots of airlines fly there

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Purchased within minutes of the upload and I was incredibly impressed! The detail is great (even the insides of terminals have chairs, desks, etc, in), the airport is massive and can fit and accommodate a massive range of routes and aircraft. Not only that, but it's really, really easy on frames (for an airport of this quality anyway!)

Wouldn't Paypal work for you here, if you really wanted it?

Nope, the purchase source is still from Germany. 

Taxi2Gate is now in the same league as other top payware dev's with this and the MMMX release. Superb work. Finally a top notch MCO. Taxi2Gate should really really go tackle KATL now. With this quality, people will snap up ATL at such a rate they can wipe their bum's with 100 dollar bills.

Eric 

buy it, first airport I bought from them, very impressed, up to fly/tampa, fs dreamteam, quality, use it in dx10 with Steve's fixer, must have, $25.00 pretty good.

buy it, first airport I bought from them, very impressed, up to fly/tampa, fs dreamteam, quality, use it in dx10 with Steve's fixer, must have, $25.00 pretty good.

work's day and night with the DX10 fixer?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

I found by going to their forums and following the advice (turn off the volumetric grass) really helps with the performance.

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

This scenery is fantastic. Even though I have Cloud9's version I bought it and I LOVE it! Thanks to Taxy2Gate.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Can you fly it with crash detection on?

Yes. Can you normally start at the gate, or taxi on a taxiway?

I'm not sure i understand your response.

Yes. Can you normally start at the gate, or taxi on a taxiway?

I'm not sure I understand your response.

supporter.jpg

I'm not sure i understand your response.

I'm not sure I understand your response.

It's not a response. It further elaborates-explains the question it quoted.

My question remains unanswered.

So I will ask again

If you have crash detection turned on, will you crash into invisible objects? This developer has previous issues with invisible objects at MMMX.

supporter.jpg