Sign in to follow this  
Ed Kammerman

EL AL Livery

What ever happened to the EL AL livery that I saw in the community livery section? I know it's now locked, but I was looking forward to installing it

sorry about the double post

I'm not sure if you're looking for a specific artist or version, but you can download the EL AL livery from the PMDG Ops Center, in case you haven't looked in a while.

Yes, thanks I have that one. What I was referring to was one that I saw as a work in progress that I saw in the community livery forum.

Its still WIP, the man makes it 120% photoreal on a 4096 HD.

all his works are long but the result is WOW!!!- the old fleet(737 to 767) for FS9...

For some reason, I can't see the link... How's the paint doing? Looking forward to it!

For some reason, I can't see the link... How's the paint doing? Looking forward to it!

From Yardens readme:

Version 0.90 Public Beta for VATIL Members Only

This package is NOT a final release and is instead a public beta made for specific users who are being appointed according to the terms below.

2.2. Final version release date: Until PMDG does not release its 777-200ER expansion pack there is no reason to release it as a final release. Even though, If PMDG decides eventually not to release the -200ER expansion pack I will re-consider a final release date for this products under this (-200LR) model.

From this I understand that I cannot have the public beta and will have to wait.

Thanks for the quick answer WarDog!