Sign in to follow this  
Kattz

FS2Crew and MCE

I like the FS2Crew product, but I want to use the ATC functions only from MCE only and FS2Crew do the rest of the work.  Any suggestions?

Also, I downloaded months ago but never used.  Now it says demo uses have been used up, but I've never ran it.  What to do?

Kev

I like the FS2Crew product, but I want to use the ATC functions only from MCE only and FS2Crew do the rest of the work.  Any suggestions?

Also, I downloaded months ago but never used.  Now it says demo uses have been used up, but I've never ran it.  What to do?

Kev

It's possible to use both at the same time.

Unfortunately, since you're locked out of the Demo, you either make the leap of faith or wait until you have the chance to format your hard drive clean. You can then have another go for 3 days or 30 runs whichever expires first.

I made the leap of faith.  MCE seems to be a very good product.  I turned off all of the options except voice and ATC, interfaced Radar Contact 4.3, and ran FS2Crew along side of it.  The MCE product is great, but because I don't get hours to fly, FS2Crew is faster for me.  For an in-depth experience, MCE is nice.  But for me, I like FS2Crew more.  My opinion.

Hello.

If you fly the PMDG MD-11 and NGX 737, these are fully supported aircraft with MCE. The MCE 1st officer knows where every switch is and what state its in!

If you use MCE to talk to the 1st officer, as well as Radar Contact, not only will you have greater flexibility when speaking commands to him, but you will save valuable FSX VAS, since MCE does not run inside FSX VAS.

Just a thought.