Sign in to follow this  
fullmetal02

Turbine airplane wanted

1. Must be a turbine.

2. Must have a navigraph updatable G1000. Must have WAAS.

3. Can be a twin or single.

4. Must have interior/exterior that is as good as Carenado.

5. Propeller blades cannot be disc thin when viewed from the side.

6. Must be for GA. I do not need a transport category.

7. Completely accurate FDE.

Does this airplane exist? I have been looking for weeks at all the usual suspects and cannot find what I am looking for...

supporter.jpg

It does not exits.  Requirements 4 and 7 are subjective.  To meet them, the airplane would have to be made by Carenado and certified by a real (not virtual) pilot with actual experience on the real airplane counterpart.  

This is the kind of posting that eventually generate the "Risk of Closure" label.  

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

When your criteria starts to get this specific all I can suggest is learn how to make planes for FSX. That's the only way you will get exactly what you want.

Don't think you'll find anything that fulfills all those criteria. For example, I'm pretty sure Carenado are the ones who invented the 3D propeller tech. Seriously though, how often to you fire up FS just to view the propeller from the side?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

The only one that comes close is the Flight1 King Air B200. Updateble Navigraph G1000 with WAAS, realistic FDE, excellent model and textures, and realistic systems including penalties for not operating it correctly.

Dave Scalora

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I don't believe this plane exsits ......... but if it did, I'd buy it!

The prop thingy has been bothering me lately. I used Carenado as a reference point only. It was not to incite a flame war.

I keep looking at the Flight 1, but the exterior just looks so-so on YouTube. I was just wondering if I missed another another plane that was already out...

supporter.jpg

The Flight 1 B200 exterior is NOT so so. It´s great.

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

Agreed. The F1 exterior is excellent. Just look at N406KA paint by Jim (on the simforums)! It's wonderful.

The only thing is does not have is 3D prop animation.

It does have good system simulation with a decent FDE (still has some rudder issues).

They've got a 30 day return policy so worst case you have to return it!

Otherwise you've got the Turbine Duke (personal favorite) or Majestic Q400 (which can be flown as a general aviation acft as well).

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I am hoping the new Wilco TBM850 fits the bill - it sounds great on paper, the screen shots are pretty good, and they say it will have excellent FDE.

If only they would release it!!! The website says "last beta tests have started", so maybe soon.

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

The Carenado one is really good as long as you don't mind using RXP 430 or 530 popup for navigation with linkgps = on. All the waypoints show up in the G1000. The FDE is pretty good and the model and sounds are excellent I think.

The Wilco will have to be excellent to fit the bill.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

If the TBM were a feelThere development (published by Wilco) I'd feel slightly better about it.... but the fact that it is in-house Wilco makes me think three letters;  C, R, and J....... and the biggest FAIL of an add-on ever released IMHO....    

If the TBM were a feelThere development (published by Wilco) I'd feel slightly better about it.... but the fact that it is in-house Wilco makes me think three letters;  C, R, and J....... and the biggest FAIL of an add-on ever released IMHO....    

Makes me think four letters. C, R, A and  .  I really don't understand how they stay in business with the products they put out.  But, I have an open mind and would love to see someone bring up more high performance add ons.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Interesting to see what their team up with Dassault will bring...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk