Sign in to follow this  
Nandan Patel

NEW! POSKY/SkySpirit-PSS Boeing 777-300ER Merge Package!

What was the total gross weight at takeoff (including fuel)?

I have totally no idea :P I also deleted the OFP I'm sorry. Only thin I remember I had a total of max. 290 pax. But I got the loads from PFPX. I'll look more closely next time :(

On the next flight I will look at it and save some information.

Greetings Eddi :smile:

Hi everyone!,

thanks to Nandan for this merge, is a very good work!.

I have a problem at Takeoff. Plane don't lifts off from the runway at MTOW. Narita airport runway 34L has 4000m, I have 777-300er charts from PIA, with take off speeds and runway limits. 

For PIA, at rwy 34L at 32ºc and wind 0 FLAPS 5, MTOW: 341300kg. v1:174  vr:185  v2: 192

With FLAPS 5 mi plane "eats" all the runway and don't lift. TRIM was at 7 and 8. with trim 8 all time i got "Tail Strike".

My TOW: 328.000. FLAPS 5. temp 32º. wind: 0    V1: 174  Vr: 182  V2:190.

I can attach the pdf with the datum.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. system don't allow to attach the PDF, i'll try later...sorry

Hi, everyone!,

yes, I tried flaps 15, the plane lift off at threshold of the end of runway. no problems, only that, I want to try flap 5 configuration. I work at Cargo area of Madrid-Barajas airport, i see several 777 from emirates, qatar, american... takeoff at this configuration at MTOW, only I just wanted to simulate this...

Thanks.

Attach. the archive.

Hi, everyone!,

yes, I tried flaps 15, the plane lift off at threshold of the end of runway. no problems, only that, I want to try flap 5 configuration. I work at Cargo area of Madrid-Barajas airport, i see several 777 from emirates, qatar, american... takeoff at this configuration at MTOW, only I just wanted to simulate this...

Stupid question, but how can you tell they're at maximum take-off weight just by looking at the plane (unless you have access to a load sheet or dispatch release and I don't know that).

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Hey I do'nt know if I am in the wright Forum . Hi does anybody know how to switch off or remove Project Opensky Aircraft Ground Service system because I have GSX it's not looking good with both progs working at the same time please help. I have B777-200 OP.

Hi,

I work in IAG-CARGO, i have access to IMP IATA messages (LMD, FFM, FWB, CPM, UCM messages, cargo manifest, etc...,) from the companies that IAG-CARGO do the HANDLING at barajas Airport. 

Hey I do'nt know if I am in the wright Forum . Hi does anybody know how to switch off or remove Project Opensky Aircraft Ground Service system because I have GSX it's not looking good with both progs working at the same time please help. I have B777-200 OP.

If you can pull up the utility panel that came with the plane, you can disable it there.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

I have totally no idea :P I also deleted the OFP I'm sorry. Only thin I remember I had a total of max. 290 pax. But I got the loads from PFPX. I'll look more closely next time :(

On the next flight I will look at it and save some information.

I've only had a chance for one flight, but gross weight was @ 680,000 lbs and it climbed in VNAV at @ 2600 ft/minute, which seems reasonable to me. 

Everyone, please note that this aircraft comes with 0 (zero) payload, so to get it to a high gross weight, you need to add lots of fuel or add a reasonable payload.  Be sure to take a look in the FSX Aircraft>Fuel and Payload tab to see what your gross weight is (should also show in the CDU PERF page but the FSX tab is more reliable since the CDU entries have to be set properly). 

Mike

I have a problem at Takeoff. Plane don't lifts off from the runway at MTOW. Narita airport runway 34L has 4000m, I have 777-300er charts from PIA, with take off speeds and runway limits.

For PIA, at rwy 34L at 32ºc and wind 0 FLAPS 5, MTOW: 341300kg. v1:174 vr:185 v2: 192

With FLAPS 5 mi plane "eats" all the runway and don't lift. TRIM was at 7 and 8. with trim 8 all time i got "Tail Strike".

My TOW: 328.000. FLAPS 5. temp 32º. wind: 0 V1: 174 Vr: 182 V2:190.

Hi, JavierJim,

I will give this a try today or tomorrow when I get a chance.  In the meantime, you did not use a derated thrust of any kind, only full TO N1, right?  Also, you made sure the throttles remained at full thrust during the whole takeoff roll?  There are various things that can cause the thrust to drop without you realizing it -- I've learned this the hard way!

Mike

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi everyone,

I Think, that I found the problem.

This is not a merge problem. 

There are a limitation, max thrust in FS2004 with the PSS panel for the 777-300er is 103.6%. In the Boeing manuals, maximun thrust at takeoff at 30ºC, elevation level sea, is 106.9%, and elevation 1000 feet, 106.4%, Narita is 105 feet of altitude, the max. thrust is between this valors, It is not posible reach the full thrust with PSS panel, for this, is not possible takeoff  normaly with this configuration.

Sorry for the inconvenience...:(

Thanks for yours replies.

Javier.

There are a limitation, max thrust in FS2004 with the PSS panel for the 777-300er is 103.6%. In the Boeing manuals, maximun thrust at takeoff at 30ºC, elevation level sea, is 106.9%, and elevation 1000 feet, 106.4%, Narita is 105 feet of altitude, the max. thrust is between this valors, It is not posible reach the full thrust with PSS panel, for this, is not possible takeoff normaly with this configuration.

Didn't know this -- thanks for the information.

What happens if you disarm the autothrottles and just max out the thrust?  Not too realistic, but might work.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

AirKevin I don't no what you mean by pull up the utility panel ? Hey sorry to bother you.

AirKevin I don't no what you mean by pull up the utility panel ? Hey sorry to bother you.

There's a utility panel that controls the doors as well as the ground service vehicles. There's a shortcut key for it, but if you're using the merge for the PSS panel, more than likely that shortcut won't work. So if you hit Alt, view, then panel, there should be a line for the POSKY utility panel. Click that.

http://www.twitch.tv/pw4056/b/480304940

This is a stream I did shortly after this merge came out, but if you go to 49:20, look at the upper right corner, a panel will pop up. That's the utility panel I'm talking about. I modified the panel, so it would be triggered by an icon. You wouldn't have that, as the icon was something I made and never released. But basically, the utility panel lets you bring up the ground service vehicles, which you will see attached to the aircraft a few seconds later.

• Upvote 1

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

AirKevin Hi thanx for your help I still have problem trying to get rid of Project Opensky AES take a look at attached photo if nobody can help me it looks like Im gonna throw a great plane away.

If you pull up the utility panel, I believe there is one button that is already depressed, meaning they are active. You want to click it to make sure it isn't active. It's the GSU button on the lower left of the panel.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg