Sign in to follow this  
Nandan Patel

NEW! POSKY/SkySpirit-PSS Boeing 777-300ER Merge Package!

Yes, 300ER

670-680K is well under the max gross weight for that aircraft. But: what takeoff V Speeds does the FMC show for your takeoff weight?  It should be pretty accurate as PSS supplied a 300ER.

Another thin to try: find the folder for that aircraft in Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft , open the aircraft.cfg file, and see that "static_thrust=115300" is the setting (search "static_thrust").

Also, make sure that during the takeoff run the throttle doesn't retard.  I haven't flown that aircraft for awhile (moved on to the PMDG in FSX) but I believe the throttle goes into HOLD mode at @ 80 knots, as it should.  In that mode, if your throttle is not set to full forward it can send a spike that will cut the throttles to wherever your throttle happens to be.  If you accidentally touch it the same thing can happen.

Finally, you can go back to the original PSS FDE instead of using the merge version and see if that works.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Really appreciate your help, seems to be an unsolvable problem though. The default PSS was doing the same thing (and still is). Even after uninstalling and re-installing it. Really strange. $30 down the drain haha

Really appreciate your help, seems to be an unsolvable problem though. The default PSS was doing the same thing (and still is). Even after uninstalling and re-installing it. Really strange. $30 down the drain haha

I'm surprised; I didn't fly the 300ER as much as the 200LR, but if the runway was long enough (>10,000 ft), I followed the Vspeeds in the FMC for my weight and chosen flap setting, and made sure I had max thrust or close to it, I don't recall having a problem.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hmm strange. Just a shot in the dark, but do ya think FSUIPC (unregistered) could have anything to do with it? 

Members
5 posts
Joined 10 Months and 15 Days Ago.

Posted Yesterday, 07:42 PM

Hmm strange. Just a shot in the dark, but do ya think FSUIPC (unregistered) could have anything to do with it?

Certainly possible and easy to check.  Just remove the module (or maybe make sure you have the most recent version).  At least in FSX, FSUIPC has been known to make the flaps appear to be up when the sim is seeing them as down, so maybe you are having the opposite problem.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Big thanks for your merge.  I have a problem with the autothrottle, the arm is switch on (and the AT button) but it is always on a full throttle, even though I program the AT to 230 kts. What can be the problem? Everything else is working fine. 

Hi, Tors,

A couple of questions:

1) are you trying to fly this plane in FSX?

2) does this also happened with the unmodified PSS 777?

3). Does this happen in a particular phase of flight? In some phases it is normal behavior.

Hope this helps!

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

It would be much appreciated if you can just guide me through on how to remove the wing views please they seem very nice not something id prefer while taxing

1. Does the virtual cockpit is available in this merge?

2. What AIRAC for him ???

3. To import the FMS flight plan from Flight Sim Comander or Flight Planer X ?

4. how to open the service door on the right side?

5. in which folder are imported flight plans in this plane???

Kind regards for answer!!!!

1. Does the virtual cockpit is available in this merge?
2. What AIRAC for him ???
3. To import the FMS flight plan from Flight Sim Comander or Flight Planer X ?
4. how to open the service door on the right side?
5. in which folder are imported flight plans in this plane???

Kind regards for answer!!!!

Hello Nod! Sorry about my English!

1. Does the virtual cockpit is available in this merge? = I think no, because it use SSP model. But you can find some merge but using Posky model that has a VC version.
2. What AIRAC for him ??? = Using the PSS panel you will need the AIRAC for PSS. I'll find it on Navigraph site.
3. To import the FMS flight plan from Flight Sim Comander or Flight Planer X ? = You can create and import flight plans using FSC or FPX.
4. how to open the service door on the right side? = Please, check exits from SSP aircraft.cfg and copy and paste to the merge file. Normally you need use Shift + E + 2 or 3 to open the cargo doors. Read the instructions in Readme file and in the panel file.
5. in which folder are imported flight plans in this plane??? = Because you will use the PSS panel, the flight plans are saved in Documents/ Flight Simulator Files, if you are using FS2004.

I hope that this help you.
Regards.

Cláudio

Hello Nod! Sorry about my English!

1. Does the virtual cockpit is available in this merge? = I think no, because it use SSP model. But you can find some merge but using Posky model that has a VC version.
2. What AIRAC for him ??? = Using the PSS panel you will need the AIRAC for PSS. I'll find it on Navigraph site.
3. To import the FMS flight plan from Flight Sim Comander or Flight Planer X ? = You can create and import flight plans using FSC or FPX.
4. how to open the service door on the right side? = Please, check exits from SSP aircraft.cfg and copy and paste to the merge file. Normally you need use Shift + E + 2 or 3 to open the cargo doors. Read the instructions in Readme file and in the panel file.
5. in which folder are imported flight plans in this plane??? = Because you will use the PSS panel, the flight plans are saved in Documents/ Flight Simulator Files, if you are using FS2004.

I hope that this help you.
Regards.

Cláudio

thanks for the answer!!! And you know where to get a model with VC ????