Sign in to follow this  
MikeT707

More P3D v2 Screenshots

Am I the only one who doesn't plan on switching to P3D?

I don't know about switching....but I sure will be upgrading my v1+ to v2.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Probably. If you are someone who is happy with Sublogic then stick with Sublogic.

Blackrat

Wont be switching until i know its a keeper, who knows where the licensing will go, go to all the trouble of switching and suddenly it may not be available to us

Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

The news that A2A aircraft will be available for P3D has just made it a lot more likely that I will be making the switch.

The news that A2A aircraft will be available for P3D has just made it a lot more likely that I will be making the switch.

+1

What a great time for us all

A2A Skyhawk 172 Trainer

BZJbn0dCQAAdOzB_zps9e76021c.jpg

BZJbdvyCAAAgjv-_zps2c6e0d9c.jpg

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I think there's not too many, yes.

Wont be switching until i know its a keeper, who knows where the licensing will go, go to all the trouble of switching and suddenly it may not be available to us

Wayne

Is this turning into another EULA flame? We are not interested.

No RXP, no P3D :(

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

No RXP, no P3D :(

Have they confirmed they're not going to transfer their stuff to P3D?

Alexis Mefano

Isn't there a company now who actually does the RXP type of stuff but actually supports it now? Updates are key and they will keep supporting it then RXP should be replaced. At least on my end.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Have they confirmed they're not going to transfer their stuff to P3D?

RXP hasn't said anything for 'years' so they certainly didn't say something about P3D. Right now RXP only wants your money and that's it. No support, no nothing and certainly no updates or P3D transfers. The product is completely dead as far as the dev is concerned.

Other companies have the decency to close the shop when things are done but RXP keeps on milking their old stuff... Shame on him/them.

Isn't there a company now who actually does the RXP type of stuff but actually supports it now? Updates are key and they will keep supporting it then RXP should be replaced. At least on my end.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes, there is but I forgot the name... Wasn't it Mindstar? Anyway, there IS a company who is (re)creating a new GNS which will be updatable and works in P3D.

So it's not LM faults there's not going to be any RXP products for their simulation. Maybe it's time to start looking for alternatives...

We have to look forward, even if it's not as good and complete as we're used to right now. Same will happen with users switching from FSX to P3D. Maybe there are gonna be certain things, addons, that won't work as well as they used to, but if developers don't want to get it ready for the future, they will eventually be left behind.

Alexis Mefano