Sign in to follow this  
jaydor

Show us your FS setups (Post here)

I will start the topic off:

I am lucky to have my own sim-room.  The system has been a build up of over 5 years FSXing and just about happy now:

Main set up:

LA2x.jpg

Main screen's views:

TZhUY.jpg

Second computer networked using Aviasoft EFB and internet Sky Vectors for plates:

P5IN3.jpg

Networked screen showing Electronic Flight Bag and Sky Vectors Dulles departure plate:

AltcH.jpg

To keep up with it all, I'm still wanting..  rolleyes.gif  hi.gif   pilotic.gif

James (jaydor)

"Let me X-Plane where I fly in 2020"

Those widescreens look nice! What kind of monitors are those?

Those widescreens look nice! What kind of monitors are those?

LG 29'' Ultrawide

James (jaydor)

Mine is not as big as yours but it has a better view  :lol:

DSC00080.jpg

Cheers

Matthew Kane

Mine is not as big as yours but it has a better view :lol:

Posted Image

Cheers

Wow!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

LG 29'' Ultrawide

James, how do you find the Ultra Wide, been thinking about getting one?

Mine is not as big as yours but it has a better view

That is a fantastic view.  Flew in to Wellington years ago and unsurprisingly it was windy.

Here's my set-up...

oEzQv.jpg

...if only

--

Cheers

What a beautiful place!  :O

DSC00080.jpg

Cheers

Hi Matt, good to see you.  So you have not mowed the lawn again.  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  

James, how do you find the Ultra Wide, been thinking about getting one?

That is a fantastic view.  Flew in to Wellington years ago and unsurprisingly it was windy.

Here's my set-up...

...if only

I find the Ultrawide the best thing that I have bought.  I used to have a triple screen set up, but after using the LG's I prefer them.

You get a far better and more realistic visual experience.  I fully recommend you get one..  :p0504:

James (jaydor)

Hi Matt, good to see you.  So you have not mowed the lawn again.      

Too busy on the sim to do that  :lol:

That is the best part of flying into Wellington, a big part of our culture is comparing landing stories coming into Wellington.

One of our ANZ pilots used to be a RAF pilot landing the Harriers on Aircraft Carriers, He describes landing in Wellington a piece of cake because as he says "at least the runway is not moving..."  He is the pilot you want on an extremely windy day

Cheers

Matthew Kane

You get a far better and more realistic visual experience.  I fully recommend you get one..

Thanks James.  A$682 from http://www.centrecom.com.au  Ouch, that might have to wait a little while.  Maybe I can get cheaper in HK?

That is the best part of flying into Wellington, a big part of our culture is comparing landing stories coming into Wellington.

Matt, I think you've just given me a good reason to add FTX North Island to my collection.  I flew in from New Plymouth, returning to Melbourne, having spent two days there on a business trip.  I really must take a proper trip to NZ sometime.  Queenstown, skiing  :biggrin: 

Deja Vu :crazy:

Has this same thread been up before about a year ago? I swear I have seen all these pictures and  Matthew's view about a year ago, and the comment about the lawn. I could pretty much predict the rest of the converstations just after seing that view of the garden. Pretty much all that has been said in this thread I have read before. wut.. :Nail Biting:  :Shocked: Glitch in the Matrix or what's going on :lol:  

Weird :mellow:

This is mine. Not as good as Matt's, but I get propositioned a lot.

q1a8Q.jpg

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Matt, I think you've just given me a good reason to add FTX North Island to my collection.  I flew in from New Plymouth, returning to Melbourne, having spent two days there on a business trip.  I really must take a proper trip to NZ sometime.  Queenstown, skiing   

I highly recommended it

This is mine. Not as good as Matt's, but I get propositioned a lot

Hell Yea, As you know I am not a Kiwi....

one thing I will say is I love a city with a lot of GRIT. I did move to Kiwi Land to get away from all that SHT, but I will say I do miss the grit.

Matthew Kane