Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

Budapest for FS9 released

I did miss it, although I've been waiting for some user feedback.

Aerosoft's Budapest 2007 started me off on European sceneries, and it remains a favourite in my sim.

It's going to take something quite special for me to dump it.

Which is a crying shame because these guys make brilliant sceneries for FS9

Just a heads up in case anyone missed the news.

For those of us who DID miss it ..... isn't this just a little lacking on information?  Not quite spreading the good news if no one knows what/where you are talking about.

These LHSim sceneries are among the very best sceneries for FS9, comparable to FlyTampa or Drzewiecki Design. I own all their other sceneries (freeware and payware LHPR). If LHBP is nearly as good as these, it is a must for all FS9ers.

Until now I use Aerosofts Budapest. I love the city scenery with all these GA fields, particularly Budaörs. Unfortunately, the LHBP Airport itself is good, but outdated.

The question is if I can use LHSim LHBP together with Aerosofts surrounding area. Aerosoft has splitted its add-on into two parts, LHBP airport itself and the surrounding city area with the little airfields, so it should be possible???

An impression of LHSIm's sceneries; look at the details, look at the fields and meadows, not to forget the nice "Belarus" tractor:

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

isn't this just a little lacking on information?

For your info.

"LHSimulations – Newsletter

Dear LHSimulations members! ,

We have two good news! Finally the Budapest LHBP scenery released for FS2004! If you have purchased the scenery before (FSX version) than you just have to login to our webshop, under Profile – Purchased products you can find the download link!

More info here: https://lhsimulations.hu/webshop/?action=Termekreszletes_mutat&Id=2

Oliver Pabst  is ready with the AES (Airport Enhancement Services) support for LHBP. The newest version is 2.33, here you can find the new airport list : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75378-aes-233-now-available-with-again-a-long-list-of-new-destinations/

LHBP requires 2 credits."

On other news sites as well.

I dislike spoonfeeding FS9 forum members.  We are an intelligent, agreeable bunch who also show initiative and go out of our way to help other simmers with problems.

Bought this about a month ago for FSX. Looks nice even with DX10. I have the DC10 fixer but the night textures for the ramp dont work but the daytime is awesome. My old aerosoft LHBP didnt work at all in DX10. This is beautiful scenery. Still like to fly the old Malev liveries for the pmdg ngx. I wish someone would do the pmdg 777 in the malev livery. They used to fly the 767-300 to JFK before going out of business last year.

:P Timothy Murphy

The question is if I can use LHSim LHBP together with Aerosofts surrounding area. Aerosoft has splitted its add-on into two parts, LHBP airport itself and the surrounding city area with the little airfields, so it should be possible???

This is pretty much my question as well.

I actually do not care if my scenery is out of date, but I do care if the new one looks a whole lot better! 

This sucks! I just bought a few payware sceneries at simmarket and had no idea Budapest for FS9 was released! If I knew it was released for FS9 I would of bought it.

You know what it is, Simmarket has both FS9 and FSX versions listed under FSX.

I dislike spoonfeeding FS9 forum members.  We are an intelligent, agreeable bunch who also show initiative and go out of our way to help other simmers with problems.

My, what a disagreeable sort now ...... aren't ya?

We are an intelligent, agreeable bunch who also show initiative and go out of our way to help other simmers with problems.

Is there anyone out there with these qualifications that want to help this guy?  He obviously has some problems.

This is pretty much my question as well.

I actually do not care if my scenery is out of date, but I do care if the new one looks a whole lot better! 

In FSX I put LHS LHBP on top of the Aerosoft photoscenery (I disabled the Aerosoft airport).

Should work the same way in FS9, right?

Is there anyone out there with these qualifications that want to help this guy?  He obviously has some problems.

Appliance is probably not acting on behalf of LHS. He simply provided a heads-up.

If his H-U is not your taste or not comprehensive enough for you, why don't you still say 'thank you', get your spoon out and feed yourself?!?   :huh:

Stating someone who wants to help the community has some problems is pretty much uncalled for.

Stating someone who wants to help the community has some problems is pretty much uncalled for.

I simply said I missed the news and wondered why the "news" wasn't posted here for everyone to read.  I got snapped at with some snide remarks.

One shouldn't be surprised when one snaps back.  Don't antagonize the bear.  End of story.  I'm off to Budapest on my spoon.

Y'all have such a wonderful day.

I have the freeware stuff and I have to agree with Harald - they are among the very best that are available for FS). It's not just the attention to detail but the overall impression, they just have an atmosphere that is very immersive!

Sascha

In FSX I put LHS LHBP on top of the Aerosoft photoscenery (I disabled the Aerosoft airport). Should work the same way in FS9, right?

It should... I'd still like to see some LHS screens showing this in FS9 before I throw away the Aerosoft airport.

And for Gwilmot, dear old curmudgeon, who has taken up no less than 30% of the space in this thread with "Bah Humbug" posts:  There is a search engine attached to most modern computers, called Google.
If you enter the thread title into Google, you may find this very thread, and half a dozen others, to edify your miserable morning, and bring sunshine into your life!

And for Gwilmot, dear old curmudgeon, who has taken up no less than 30% of the space in this thread with "Bah Humbug" posts:

I can still hear you, ya know!