Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Traffic 360 double aircraft (pics)

I had this same issue. Check for an extra traffic file in your FSX program scenery folder (FSX/Scenery/World/ scenery or wherever you keep FSX). Note the location is in the 2nd scenery folder. Look for file named trafficAircraft.bgl or very close to that, maybe with an AI_ in it. If you find two files that end with .BGL and have the word traffic near the beginning AND are the same size, remove one of them.

With all my addons I have 100s of specific traffic files.  I just bough Traffic 360 and so I might find out that I have the same issue I don't know yet.  But most likely its a file that is duplicated but has a different name.  Check the file sizes perhaps for two files of identical size.

You can leave any file suspected as duplicate, rename the end of it to *.XXX so that it will be deactivated to see if that fixes the issue, a bit of trial and error.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Ok, thanks guys. I do have a few traffic files there. Odd thing is this issue isn't all the time so I'll have to wait till I see the issue again and make sure I can reproduce it each time before disabling files.

I've often seen this (2nd picture) with fighter jets and I assumed it was intentional as it looks realistic. Never seen it with civilian aircraft.

fdc_pfe_supporter.jpg

Any ideas how to solve this?

jbw66WnkAY7z6K.jpg

One glass of wine less? :lol:

Joking apart, I bought and installed Traffic 360 on Friday and although my AI aircraft are fine, I suddently started getting a similar problem but with Jetways and runways (double)......  I moved Traffic 360 down the Scenery Library, below my addon airports and the problem seemed to resolve.