Sign in to follow this  
calooom

Big Issue - Unflyable!

Hi all,

Before I send a support ticket, I was wondering if anyone on here could help me.

I've had the 777 since launch and today, I loaded up FSX and for some reason, I was asked to re-activate a few of my products (Flightbeam's KAID) I believe. However, when I loaded up my PMDG777, I had straneg issues. I had no wheels being displayed (I have highmem fix before anyone suggests), the displays were blank and none of the controls were responsive.

I know it sounds like a pirate issue, but believe me, it's really not.

I just wondered if anyone has any suggestions to help :)

Thanks.

Edit - Some images to assist.

broken777.jpg

broken7772.jpg

Are you sure you, or some piece of Maintenance Software, has not disabled the Flexnet software?

delete your fsx.cfg and let it create and add only highmemfix 

I don't think that magic fix would fix anything in this case. 

I suggest reinstall. 

Regards

Joona L

Seeing how you recently had other issues with addons getting deactivated for no apparent reason, seems to indicate something happened to your registry. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the T7?

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

I don't think that magic fix would fix anything in this case.

I suggest reinstall.

Regards

Joona L

Mind your word man. I have this issue in cs777 unmovable controls no landing gear. I deleted my fsx and it fixes my problem.

It could be a corrupt panel state, go into FSX and PMDG folder and look for the "previous flight" panel state (BACK IT UP FIRST) then delete it and try again.

Mind your word man. I have this issue in cs777 unmovable controls no landing gear. I deleted my fsx and it fixes my problem.

Well that's weird then, I wouldn't think deleting your fsx.cfg should fix any activation issues. 

Thanks for your input. I put in a PMDG support ticket and they were very helpful. It required an automatic uninstall and then I had to manually delete all the folders and files from my computer, which was pretty painless.

Thanks again