Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

PMDG 747 in DX10

Hi i have the DX10 fixer Order #FSS0235500. I cant get the PMDG 747 to work in DX10? Is there any fix? Thanks.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

In what way does it not work? 

I would have though that PDMG would use the FSX SDK and so not be affected in any way by DX10SF

The PMDG 747 works very well without any issue with DX10 and Steves Fixer!

BTW: Did I ever say "thank you" Steve ?!

You gave me the best flight simulator experience with your work for the last 20 years....

Best regards

Lars

In what way does it not work? 

I would have though that PDMG would use the FSX SDK and so not be affected in any way by DX10SF

Thank you Steve for your reply and thanks for all your valuable work on the fixer. I uninstalled and re installed the PMDG 747 and its working well. I remembered that previously i changed something in the textures files which probably created the glitch.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Steve's DX10 Fixer saved lives, cured cancer, fed the hungry and made the Twilight Movies almost bearable.   Thank you Steve.  Your work is truly amazing.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy