Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Campo

Hello, My name is Campo

Hello everybody.

My name is Campo (14), I recently brought FSX around 4 months ago.

My dream is to be a pilot, as well as joining the RAAF. (Royal Australian Air Force)

During the days, playing FSX, I decided to give FSX more planes by joining the AVSIM library (which I then joined the community).

I'm also starting to learn how to use FS repaint, so I can make my own textures for Microsoft's wonderful Aircraft. Also, pretty much the only thing that made me excited about learning to fly is the 2004 Amberly Airshow, as well as looking inside a real C-130 Hercules.  :smile:

Cheers Everyone!

Campo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Campo,

Welcome aboard the AVSIM and FSX world.  Hope you're enjoying FSX.

Hope you reach your goal/dream into becoming a pilot in the RAAF.  FSX will definitely help you in learning how to fly, at least the basics.  It did for me when I was getting my private pilot's license.  As soon as I got home from a lesson, I would jump on FSX and attempt to fly the same maneuvers again, as well as what my instructor told me what we're going to do for the next flying lesson.

Safe Flyin'

Rod

G'Day, Campo!

Welcome to AVSIM, and to the world of FlightSim! Hope you've enjoyed your visit here so far; if you ever have a question ask away, and I'm sure one of the many people who frequent here will have an answer.

Good for you to follow your dreams of becoming a Military pilot; no matter what... follow your dreams!

Alan klingon.gif