Sign in to follow this  
WebSimConnect

WebSimConnect - HTTP server for simconnect.dll

Hi All,

I'd like to share with you the software I created. WebSimConnect is a web based interface for FSX and Prepar3d. It enables web developersto build own cockpits or other components using HTML web pages with basic JavaScript programming. It can also be used to connect client applications built on any operating system to Flight Simulator using standard HTTP protocol.

Its primary goal was to extend the Flight Simulation experience with mobile devices like smartphones, tablets etc. with no-mswindows operating systems

You can also you use to test simconnect variables without writing any line of code. Look for my examples - WebSimConnect Lab - get values, set values, Events

Check out my YouTube channel to see it in action at http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxnKc1lZCbm_Xn2id6AFiXQ

or visit home page at www.websimconnect.webs.com

It's free. Enjoy it

Cheers.

Marcin

Hi Marcin,

Your site looks very nice.  I would suggest you get the site added to the AVSIM Links system too - http://forum.avsim.net/links/ .

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hi

I am developed new version of WebSimConnect. It is still marked as BETA as I need to complete some test of complex test cases. Anyway it is ready to be used in most of the cases. The major changes is that WebSimConnect is WebSocket enabled. It allows now DUPLEX communication with the Browser. Any events and messages thrown by FSX/ESP server are caught by the browser. Please check the new Lab pages and you can see how it can be used. Based on some feedback I received, I also added four tutorials with short guide to help you with quick start. They contain everything you need to start using WebSimConnect - including WebSocket.

Enjoy, cheers

Marcin

Have you tried "failing" stock gauges such as the airspeed indicator using the PARTIAL PANEL XXX (PARTIAL PANEL AIRSPEED) simulation variable?