Sign in to follow this  
Sazoga

[NEED HELP] PMDG online activation at shop doesn't work

Hey!

I just bought the PMDG 747-8X for my Queen. But I didn't have an account, so I wasn't logged in. I ordered the PMDG and bought it with PayPal. I payed, the money is away and I've got my order code. I clicked on "register a new account" and tipped in my E-Mail and my order code at Order Review. But it says:

Either the E-Mail or the Order Code are invalid.

Make sure to use the e-mail that you used when you placed the order -> I DIDN'T USED ONE!

The Order Code was included in the e-mail notification that was sent to you when you placed the order -> I DIDN'T USED ONE!

If you cannot locat the order code, no problem. Click here to have it sent to the e-mail on file.

But the code is right, I've got a screenshot..

I registred an account then and now it says: "You currently do not have any previous orders in this store."

Nice, well done PMDG, I payed 20€ and can NOT download the product, because I registred the account AFTER I bought (there wasn't any notification DURING the checkout, that I haven't got an account) and the Order Review (DOWNLOAD!!) doesn't work..

And now? I wanna download my PMDG, otherwise I have to call PayPal..

Nice, well done PMDG, I payed 20€ and can NOT download the product, because I registred the account AFTER I bought (there wasn't any notification DURING the checkout, that I haven't got an account) and the Order Review (DOWNLOAD!!) doesn't work..

And now? I wanna download my PMDG, otherwise I have to call PayPal..

No need to get upset.  Take a deep breath for a second.

In order to check out with PayPal, you had to use an email account (that's how PayPal accounts are set up).  Have you tried using the email that's registered with PayPal?  As I'm sure there are quite a few people who use the PayPal option and there aren't more posts like yours, I can only assume there's something unique going on here.  As such, I don't think all of the vitriol directed at PMDG is quite warranted.

If you believe you've tried everything, you should open a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com.

Kyle Rodgers

THANKS!!

I love you, no homo <3

haha - you're welcome.  Glad I could help.  Enjoy the plane, and if you have any questions, check out the Intro Manual, and tutorials.  Those take care of the common questions.  For the rest?  That's what the forum's here for.

Kyle Rodgers