Sign in to follow this  
Christopher83

ORBX Global and Austria Pro Problems...

First of all hello to everyone. Is my first post in this Forum.

I am from Vienna in Austria so please dont mind if my english doesnt make sense all time ;).

First Post and allready a question.

I do have ORBX Global and Austria Pro but in fact when i activate the Austria Pro Landlass in the scenery library my ORBX Texture swap from green into unrealistic brown on the countryside. 

Has somebody experienced this problem too and has an idea how to fix that?

What confuses me ist that ORBX should be only Textures and Austria Pro only Landclass (except the big city - they are photoreal).

In the library Austria Pro is above ORBX (but also the other way arround i have that problem). A new installation of ORBX also was no solution.

Could someone please help.

Thanks, best wishes

Chris

Chris,

I don't have Austria Pro, so I really don't know why you have the problem.  My recommendation is to go to the ORBX forum, the Compatibility Forum, http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/forum/80-ftx-compatibility-forum/, and see if someone else had or has the same problem.  If you can't find a thread that someone had the same problem, register on their forum and ask the question. 

I don't know if this would make any difference, but, did you install the ORBX latest object libraries file, dated 131027?  Then ensure you select FTX Global in FTX Central.  Of course, not being any sort of expert on the matter, I'm just suggesting and wanting to assist.

Hope you get it figured out..

Safe Flyin'

Rod

Rod Beck