Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

South Afrikan B60 (ZS-KHA)

As per request of Raymar who is a mate of owner John Urquhart.

ZS-KHA (ex N4943M) was built in 1978, spent it's first year in Wichita Kansas before emigrating to Lanseria, South Africa (FALA) north west of Johannesburg in February 1979. It was repainted in .......don't know! Very pretty though. :smile:

We've all seen this picture before:

khareal.jpg

Now my bit:

n.b. the blue in the screen shots is lighter than the finished article. I just couldn't be arsed to go take more screenies. :rolleyes:

kha1.jpg

kha2.jpg

kha3.jpg

kha4.jpg

khainterior.jpg

Uploaded to AVSIM @ 20.25 GMT 18/11/13

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I now have done 2 flights with no problems at all. I sent Rob an email about it,

FYI

Here is what stop the problem for me....well I hope it's stopped it.

-----------

I will try to explain so you hopefully understand?

I un-installed reality xp as the A2A 172 crashed every time with it.

I installed it again and set it up with the B60v2

The first time I loaded up a flight it stopped to tell me to update the reality xp , I did so.

When I loaded up a flight this morning as the flight was loading it stopped and said I need to update my reality xp to the latest version.

Nope, I already had it after this happen the first time I tried to fly the Duke.

After losing all the click spots this morning and trying everything with no luck.

I had a thought and un-installed the reality xp , made sure to installed the latest version, but this time made sure it did not look for auto updates.

BANG,

Very thing is fine now, done two flights with no problems at all.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

I think you're in the wrong thread David. Straight down the corridor, first on the left. :smile:

Thanks Ron, you must have updated your VIP card with the Library.  Near instant service for you today.  I was DL #5 about 30 seconds after it was posted.  Looks great.

Ray

I figured I better top the tanks off and get a few hours in before dark.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Here is an in-game FSX shot for comparing to a recent photo.  Spot on. Mods, yes I have permission to post photo.

Ray

I'm running into this sorta thing with the Legacy paint I'm doing. Anyway I think the real plane is black instead of blue? Honestly it looks great in blue as well. Maybe it's just my monitor settings?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yikes! That's cruel Ray. The differences scream out at me. Ricardo will be laughing his socks off.

Ryan it is very dark blue, trust me.

Ok sir!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yikes! That's cruel Ray. The differences scream out at me. Ricardo will be laughing his socks off.

Ryan it is very dark blue, trust me.

Does anyone care what makes Ricardo laugh?  He should be busy doing his thing anyway.  :unsure:

Ray

Oh oh ... Yeah I guess I can see how Ray thought I was blowing you off lol...

Looking on my iphone the pic looks saturated so it appeared black. On my PC it looks über dark blue.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I have to admit to being a bit peeved(with myself) when Ray posted his comparison screenie. My first reaction was 'Oh well, can't win 'em all' :(

Then I pulled myself together, told myself to correct the mistakes pronto. This I have done to the best of my ability.

1. Grey line now is closer to the right thickness and joins in the middle nicely.

2. Gold lines are thicker on the sides

3. Registration number has been rotated to a better angle.

4. Some of you may have notice a specular Beechcraft logo on the dorsal 'fin' showing through. That's now gone.

I've re-uploaded it in it's entirety, just waiting for the library to do it's thang. Or, email me and I'll send you the two replacement files. 

That's all supposing you give a t**s! :biggrin: 

khamod1.jpg