Sign in to follow this  
nigelgrant

AVSIM.SU

I don't know where to post this - is the AVSIM.SU site related to our AVSIM site? It looks somewhat similar.

I am trying to download an FSX file of Sheremetyevo International Airport

www.avsimrus.com/files.phtml?action=download&id=39031

I have found its web page and if I click its download button, the web page just renews itself.  I have tried a variety of tricks and I have registered, but I am not getting it to download. I cannot go on their forum because I do not speak Russian! :wub:   In fact I have tried a variety of files on their site but I am getting the same lack of response. 

Anyone tried this site?  I found it through the "freeware scenery" site

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fsx.php

Nigel

Vancouver

Look for the part that reads Download file: HTTP EU Direct, HTTP CDN. It is located in a blue box just beneath the search boxes but above the actual file description.

Click on either the HTTP EU Direct or HTTP CDN part, from there it will give you the download box.

Thx Francois, it worked like a charm.  I had tried this before and only received a very small (few kb) file but that was with my download manager.  This time I used the Windows download and it worked fine

Thx again

Nigel

You're most welcome, Nigel, glad I could help.

Thx Francois, it worked like a charm.  I had tried this before and only received a very small (few kb) file but that was with my download manager.  This time I used the Windows download and it worked fine

Thx again

Nigel