Sign in to follow this  
declantraianou

Qantas PMDG 737-800NGX VH-XZJ "Mendoowoorrji" LIvery request

Hello NGX or any re-painters,

If anyone out there could please create a livery for QANTAS's new VH-XZJ aircraft also called "Mendoowoorrji". it is a great paint and loved to see it ut there. please if someone wold be up to it leave something back notifying me so i am aware. here are pictures relating to the livery: (there are more images on google images just search in " VH-XZJ). once again thanks to anyone who would do this for all of us qantas lovers!!!!!!!!!! 

Hello declantraianou,

I know this isn't part of your request, but here is already a Qantas texture for the default 737 in FSX:

http://94.23.17.97/standard/download.php?filename=164_liveries_collection_b737-800_fsx_p3d.zip&data=Oyaja78buQ4eR.nqU3uPlnMqjQcn2chjPtHIxIqpuYWOVVjqjZZGyRxFCdnQmgKQADRxljb9oSZMmnu8mc92TtQhmAKxuse4r3~uJdnuPS8NfM471hpjMg--

It has 164 liveries for the Default FSX 737, but It also has the Qantas Texture as well  ^_^

Cheers!

Ranwer

BTW: However, it is really rare and hard to find this kind of Qantas texture, therefore I have found it for ya.

great! thanks for the suggestion but I'm stuck on the nix :D can't go back! when there are a few pictures out would anyone be up for this extraordinary livery? loved to see it

thanks mates

hmmm...Perhaps the default 737 Qantas texture merged in with PMDG's 737?

Could be possible (or is possible)

not sure but the pmdg nix is such aigret aircraft you can't even think to go back. if anyone can then id really appreciate it. I've seen it done for the project open sky too.

Unfortunately there aren't many pictures of this livery yet.. makes it hard to do an accurate paint :)

Some excellent sources here :) -

http://www.ausbt.com.au/photo-gallery-qantas-latest-boeing-737-800-in-aboriginal-livery

Best Regards,
Kyle Schurb
Developer of Virtual Cockpits, Sceneries, and Liveries.
Instrument-Rated Commercial Pilot AMEL, CFI/CFII/MEI

I on the other hand really like this new Qantas livery.

Andother user (REDR) and myself have also asked for this repaint here - Page 310, posts #7732 and #7733:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/340475-pmdg-737ngx-livery-availability/page-310

... but so far no response. :(

Obviously there are either not enough images available yet - or (what i hope not to be the case) only a very few people like this repaint.

Anyways: If it could be done by any of You great and talented repainters out there, i'd really appreciate it very, very much!

:smile:

Cheers, Christoph

• Upvote 1

maybe to some people it is but for others it isn't. seeing that aircraft here in Melbourne is breathtaking and to re-create flights with it would be so cool. loved to see it so anyone who is willing, it is much appreciated.

thanks mates

I might come out of my hiatus and do it. Need to find some more source photos first :)

WOW!

That would be fantastic!

Hope some more photos will be available soon!

Thank You very much for Your effort!

Cheers, Christoph